• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
This is why I've got all my SN stuff now. I'd advise others to do the same. There will be more reports, then a media panic, resulting in a major clamp down in availability. They just need one major network to pick it up and mass hysteria will pursue.
What is SN?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I would state that it is for Sodium Azide only in reference for that police check and not SN

I assume you already know this and I believe it's been mentioned before but SN purchases can be reported if they are deemed suspicious in the UK as well as it's listed as a poison:

EDIT: I assume this would probably only ever happen for large quantities that were purchased via a chemical supplier for example..

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I assume you already know this and I believe it's been mentioned before but SN purchases can be reported if they are deemed suspicious in the UK as well as it's listed as a poison:

EDIT: I assume this would probably only ever happen for large quantities that were purchased via a chemical supplier for example..
I do indeed. I was not checked so I can only assume you are correct with purchases over a certain size

Reactions: Dystopia
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
(Stan exits)

Reactions: Notf1xable, BPD_LE and *KNAZ*
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
Sorry couldn't find it on my notifications. Where do you buy it from? I'm in the US
Start off with the usual places. Google. You want the white powder that is >98% purity. I can't recommend vendors or sites. You have to find on your own. There are previous threads and posts about what to look for and what not to get.

Reactions: metalchic_74
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Who's the best vendor for SN? I better get some before they ban it

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I do find it interesting (suprising perhaps?) that he took it & then walked somewhere- as I had thought/ read that the effects come on relatively quickly, I would have thought he would have been too dizzy, heart racing etc too much to take it- and then to go and walk somewhere?
College Campuses are not that large, if someone was living on campus they could easily access nearby

Reactions: MeltingHeart
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Sad as always, but at least he's not suffering. Interesting this was just published.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals