• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
Guys I'm just back from a dog walk and I seen this guy who lives over the Street from me with his 2 dogs. 1 of his dogs is always very nervous and ensures it walks behind him at all times, the guy is very scary looking, he is addicted to drugs (which i don't judge) but will never engage is conversation, I literally say hi everytime I see him and he just ignores me šŸ¤£ anyway, one of his dogs the one that stays behind him was struggling to walk this morning and yelping in pain and he just pulled it to carry on. It's literally making me feel so sick and sad beyond belief, I know I don't know if the dog is being hurt but some things do point to potential mistreatment. I just cannot bear the thought of any poor defenceless animal being kicked or beaten šŸ˜” how do I stop believing this is happening when I dont know for sure, cos all I'm doing is making myself ill

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
most places these days have animal control officers. maybe you can give them a call?

Reactions: BrainShower