Why are you sober right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Alcohol tends to worsen my depressive episodes and I use herbs which work just as well for me.

I'm on phenibut/kratom [...]

Do you take them together? I've never tried that combination.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Alcohol tends to worsen my depressive episodes and I use herbs which work just as well for me.

Do you take them together? I've never tried that combination.

Yes, twice a day. In the beginning it is amazing! but daily use over 2 years? I don't even want to know what it has done to my body.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Sensei
ritsulover

ritsulover

Apr 5, 2020
Cause i don't have any alcohol or benzos on me atm lol. I'd be drowning myself if otherwise. I'm too young to buy alcohol legally, just a year off at 20 and my klonopin refill isn't for a week.

Commandocoki

Commandocoki

Aug 23, 2020
I definitely had a dependency on weed, which isn't as bad as the crazy shit and cocktails I did in the past....but it's all I cared about, all the money was spent on, I was always worried about running out, I was completely unstable because of it and my attitude sucked. Then came the alcohol. I was being grossly abused though and that was my only escape. After the father of my children attacked and strangled and almost killed me a few months ago something in my brain switched and I quit nicotine, weed and alcohol that day and never had a craving or desire again.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
Always enjoyed a beer or 10 in company rarely drink alone
Now have depression don't even like the taste and depresses me further as drinking reminds me of the happy times I've lost due joblessness
And it's much harder to shake off hangovers as you age

sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
I've spent too much time with drugs and alcohol. Alcohol really only things worse for me.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm supposed to be building website for customer, need clear head but am just not in the mood. Maybe I should sub the job out to India?

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
because I don't drink , it`s why i still have my boyish good looks and slim toned body :pfff:

Reactions: TheQ22
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I'm in recovery 5 years sober, my behaviour was disgraceful when I drank.

Reactions: TheQ22, marcusuk63 and GravityUtilizer
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I ask myself this all the time.

I feel like I could handle life better if I started drinking or smoking pot or something.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
because I couldn't stomach alcohol to begin with.. I'd be puking my guts up for days if I drank the stuff.. my digestion issues are that bad

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I don't have any weed and I don't think my grandma would approve of me smoking it. She already complained of me smoking it in the past when I wasn't and said the house smelled like "reefer" she doesn't know what it smells like at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Eurus