• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What race are you?

• White

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • Black

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Indian

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Arab

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Israeli

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 21 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Just curious what races we have here. I know there is a stereotype that white people are the most likely to commit suicide, so I am curious, thus this poll. Personally I am white, so that includes me. Supposedly in the black community for instance there is this idea that they have to fight for survival, thus lower suicide rates. Let's see how this poll plays out.

WHY ARE BLACKS LESS SUICIDE PRONE THAN

Just pick the race you culturally identify with and at least share some blood with.

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I'm latina. But that's my ethnicity. Racially, I'm white, black and native american. Most people are triracial in my country.

Reactions: GeorgeJL, noonetoo and crea_the_hopeless
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Retard :D
jk white

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My father was a fugitive Aramean.

Reactions: GeorgeJL
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
My race is Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Reactions: Rex2019, NoOneKnows, Superfluous and 3 others
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I wonder if it differs dependent on nationality as well

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I´m third world country race

Reactions: rata1
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I wonder if it differs dependent on nationality as well

It definitely does. Our mental health gets decided by our social environment.

Reactions: GeorgeJL, AutumnEmbers, Soul and 2 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Asian. But, I don't feel proud to be one.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, uiop, dhk96 and 2 others
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
i don't know. i think i'm human race or european. perhaps it's just a question of translation. who knows....

Reactions: GeorgeJL and AutumnEmbers
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I would've if it were me back in high school. But over time, I grew apathetic and stopped caring about worldly matters. Though culturally, I'm kinda the opposite. I grew up in a predominantly white community. Hope I answered the question correctly.

Reactions: DyingWitsie and GeorgeJL
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
No that is species.
Actually, it's both. Scientifically speaking, there is only one race of humans (H. Sapiens, as NoDream said). We all share a single phenotype, which basically means that the genetic differences between us aren't significant enough to divide us into separate races. In fact, there's more genetic variation within ethnic groups than between them. So there's simply no scientific basis for the concept of multiple human races.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Marz, dhk96 and 4 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Actually, it's both. Scientifically speaking, there is only one race of humans (H. Sapiens, as NoDream said). We all share a single phenotype, which basically means that the genetic differences between us aren't significant enough to divide us into separate races. In fact, there's more genetic variation within ethnic groups than between them. So there's simply no scientific basis for the concept of multiple human races.
OK professor AutumnEmbers.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, AutumnEmbers and Soul
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I'm the whitest guy I know.

Reactions: Ivenocare and GeorgeJL
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I'm Pasifika, South Asian, and Hispanic. Also Indian, Arab, and Israeli all fall under Asian just fyi.

Reactions: Coolchicka and GeorgeJL
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
Just curious what races we have here. I know there is a stereotype that white people are the most likely to commit suicide, so I am curious, thus this poll. Personally I am white, so that includes me. Supposedly in the black community for instance there is this idea that they have to fight for survival, thus lower suicide rates. Let's see how this poll plays out.

WHY ARE BLACKS LESS SUICIDE PRONE THAN

Just pick the race you culturally identify with and at least share some blood with.

That may have been true a few decades ago, but suicide rates for Black Americans are increasing across all ages and sexes, particularly for children under thirteen. We Black men between ages 15-40 are killing ourselves at a higher rate as well. A common reason that experts cited why my community is less prone to suicide is because we tend to be more religious than other groups. As a kid, I was told that committing suicide was the worst sin one could commit — Biblegod would cast me in the farthest, deepest part of Biblehell for having the temerity to throw away his gift of life.

However, as more Black Americans, particularly those in Generation X and beyond, reject organized religion, the suicide rates will increase because they no longer have a fear of Biblegod, Biblejesus, Biblesatan, and Biblehell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen Erik, DyingWitsie, HaleyWayMCR and 10 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
@KnightBlade

Biblegod, Biblejesus, Biblesatan, and Biblehell.

Never heard it put like this. I just refer to god as a skygod. But I like your version of all of them!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, KnightBlade, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
East Asian here, but grew up the US.

Reactions: dhk96 and GeorgeJL
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
That may have been true a few decades ago, but suicide rates for Black Americans are increasing across all ages and sexes, particularly for children under thirteen. We Black men between ages 15-40 are killing ourselves at a higher rate as well. A common reason that experts cited why my community is less prone to suicide is because we tend to be more religious than other groups. As a kid, I was told that committing suicide was the worst sin one could commit — Biblegod would cast me in the farthest, deepest part of Biblehell for having the temerity to throw away his gift of life.

However, as more Black Americans, particularly those in Generation X and beyond, reject organized religion, the suicide rates will increase because they no longer have a fear of Biblegod, Biblejesus, Biblesatan, and Biblehell.
Yeah I can believe that. Now I got a kicker for you. What if the Bible is false, but the afterlife and reincarnation is true?
I´m third world country race
Country is not the same as race. Country has to do with territory and race has to do with ethnicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightBlade
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
A failure of an Asian with no talents nor skills, born and raised in America.

• Hugs
Reactions: GeorgeJL and AutumnEmbers
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
Yeah I can believe that. Now I got a kicker for you. What if the Bible is false, but the afterlife and reincarnation is true?

Country is not the same as race. Country has to do with territory and race has to do with ethnicity.

To answer your question, I would prefer oblivion, to simply cease to exist. Barring that, if there is reincarnation, it should be optional. This life is too painful; I don't want to remember it. I don't want to spend eternity ruminating over mistakes made in this life. I would rather fade into the aether.

EDIT - Removed the fluff. I have a bad habit of rambling. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, AutumnEmbers and not-2-b-the-answer