• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What race are you?

• White

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • Black

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Indian

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Arab

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Israeli

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 21 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
This is likely going to up up on some grad college paper. Good thing no one cares about grad papers.

• Yay!
Reactions: dhk96 and GeorgeJL
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
This is likely going to up up on some grad college paper. Good thing no one cares about grad papers.
LOL
To answer your question, I would prefer oblivion, to simply cease to exist. Barring that, if there is reincarnation, it should be optional. This life is too painful; I don't want to remember it. I don't want to spend eternity ruminating over mistakes made in this life. I would rather fade into the aether.

But I do object to the mean-spirited, hateful, punitive concepts of heaven/hell proffered by the Islamic-Judeo-Christian traditions. I was raised as a Christian and was pretty devout; but I had never really READ the Bible. When I was in college, I decided to actually read the Bible from cover to cover because I thought it would strengthen my relationship with and bring me closer to Biblegod and Biblejesus. I was horrified to find that the "loving" God I worshipped was a petty, mean spirited, hateful bully. I became an atheist overnight.

However, as I got older, I backslid from hardcore atheism to benign agnosticism. I developed a grudging appreciation for how Christianity was a source of succor and strength for my ancestors as they suffered through chattel slavery and Jim Crow. How could I not? I have warm memories of watching my grandmother cook breakfast, turn on the radio to the gospel station, and carefully iron her white usher's uniform on Sunday mornings.

You see, the Black church was the only place her generation could go and be somebody. My grandmother had a third grade education (she was taken out of school to pick cotton and do farm work) and worked menial jobs her entire life. She spent most of her adult life under the scourge of the Jim Crow Deep South, where she did domestic work, janitorial work, and other menial jobs. Being an usher made her feel like she was a part of something — the Black church gave her a sense of belonging, a title, a position of importance. She rarely missed a Sunday and she served as an usher even while she suffered through the cancer that would take her life. Her devotion to a deity that did not deserve her loyalty angers me and moves me to tears. She was better than that POS Biblegod.

So, if you were to take me to an old Black church in the Deep South, I would be the first to shed a tear when the choir sings a spiritual. Like it or not, Christianity is a part of my culture and heritage. However, I still despise Biblegod (I require another thread to discuss how much I hate him) and have no desire to spend eternity with him and his friends. The only part of heaven that appeals to me is the opportunity to meet my grandmother again. I know she will be disappointed in the choice I will shortly make, but I would love the opportunity to see and talk to her again.
Thank you for sharing your story. I grew up Christian too. Though in a fundamentalist christian family with no TV, radio, or college. Yeah it was that bad. But when I eventually grew out of it I became a universalist with a christian leaning. I now believe the prophets of the bible were not perfect including Jesus, they were just perfect enough and God honored that and rewarded them.

Reincarnation is taught in the bible and reincarnation fixes many of the justice problems with heaven and hell, good and evil. So for instance Jesus says paraphrased "to those that are able to receive it John the baptist is Elijah who was to come." And there are many other versus. Anyway that is my take on this.

This is an exceptional story of reincarnation in this day and age.

Expert investigates 10-year-old's reincarnation claims

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and KnightBlade
Shining Angel

Shining Angel

May 27, 2019
White; French Indian and Norwegian

Reactions: Circles and GeorgeJL
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Arab, shout out my arabs yerrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Circles and GeorgeJL
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Results, damn. A lot of white people here.

• Yay!
Reactions: GeorgeJL, Rachel, Circles and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
None of your business

• Yay!
Reactions: NoDream, GeorgeJL and Johnnythefox
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Why are so many white people depressed I wonder.

Reactions: Rachel
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I always envied black people from the US in the fact that they seem to form strong bonds with their peers. I was antisocial due to bad luck mainly and very little to choose from.
I think growing up a black dude it's easier to form bonds thanks to their culture. Those bonds are so strong that even with the alarming low quality of life a lot of them suffer, they seem less prone to mental issues.I may be wrong in assuming this but just a theory.
And yeah. Whites can be cold as fuck. I'm white btw.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
None of your business
This is an anonymous poll. LOL By commenting your not anonymous anymore. LOL
Why are so many white people depressed I wonder.
I suspect it has to do with culture, but there could be a genetic component.
I always envied black people from the US in the fact that they seem to form strong bonds with their peers. I was antisocial due to bad luck mainly and very little to choose from.
I think growing up a black dude it's easier to form bonds thanks to their culture. Those bonds are so strong that even with the alarming low quality of life a lot of them suffer, they seem less prone to mental issues.I may be wrong in assuming this but just a theory.
IDK man, those are questions for sociologists.

Last edited:
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
Asian. But, I don't feel proud to be one.
I find that Asian culture seem to be more backwards than most in regards to intrapersonal normality.
Source: Am begrudgingly Asian

• Wow
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon and GeorgeJL
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Half white-navajo.
Despite this though i prefer to identify myself as white mixed since the navajo community treated me like garbage ever since I was a child and the only ethno culture that raised me like one of their own was the angolo american white culture that natives still call an "evil oppressive empire".

Honestly it feels liberating to call myself white, it serves as a big nice "Fuck you" to those arrogant asshats!
White pride? Lol!

Reactions: GeorgeJL
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
By commenting you're not anonymous anymore.
Thanks for your concern, but I'm still confident about my anonymity. Let's face it, my parents would need to have been pretty sick to have named me Superfluous.

• Yay!
Reactions: Nullm
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for your concern, but I'm still confident about my anonymity. Let's face it, my parents would need to have been pretty sick to have named me Superfluous.
Right, so if your anonymous online, who gives a shit if you participate in some random poll? Nobody, saying it was none of my "business". I mean it's not like I am asking for your phone number in a poll. LOL Now that would be none of my fucking business.

Last edited:
Reactions: DyingWitsie
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
Im b
Im black in south africa, i have a few white friends most are mixed so they claim to be coloured. But i know of mostly of blacks who commited suicide.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Im b

Im black in south africa, i have a few white friends most are mixed so they claim to be coloured. But i know of mostly of blacks who commited suicide.
I see. It's just I never hear of black people mental issues nearly as much as white. As if you guys are more resilient. But it's just a baseless assumption. I'm sorry for your losses

D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I see. It's just I never hear of black people mental issues nearly as much as white. As if you guys are more resilient. But it's just a baseless
assumption. I'm sorry for your losses
I don't think it is resilience. It is more of a cultural brainwash to percievectb as a failure. But as i read suicide was a viable option to black slaves during the middle passage, and it is still an option today.