• Night-Night

• Train

• N

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

S u i c i d e

Jun 20, 2023
This looks dangerous, pills and cutting is not so reliable. You have no other method?
I have chosen these methods for myself and nothing will stop me from doing it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono
J

justanotherguy1

Jul 27, 2023
jumping if i was able to acsess high places hanging is an option but takes practice and i don't have anywhere to do it so i choose isopropyl nitrite (it's similar to sn)

• Hugs
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
What is your CTB method and why did you choose it?

Are you comfortable with your method or are you scared?
Partial hanging. It seems the most secure way. Easy and cheap access to rope. All you need it a doorknob and some weights. I came close to ending it once. But the SI is the hardest part.

• Hugs
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I'm so jealous of people who have access to N. that's my preferred method but since I can't get it, I'm settling for shotgun, which I'll be buying in a few weeks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Crono
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Partial hanging. It seems the most secure way. Easy and cheap access to rope. All you need it a doorknob and some weights. I came close to ending it once. But the SI is the hardest part.
Incomplete hanging = risk.
Complete hanging = success.

I couldn't imagine going to my grave, unsure of whether or not I had succeeded. Partial is less intimidating and deemed less painful, but for the sake of sparing a little more pain for a few seconds, why not trade that for the guarantee of succeeding? Most of the complete hangings I've witnessed have been quick and calm anyway. They probably didn't do as much research as people on here either.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023

I couldn't imagine going to my grave, unsure of whether or not I had succeeded. Partial is less intimidating and deemed less painful, but for the sake of sparing a little more pain for a few seconds, why not trade that for the guarantee of succeeding? Most of the complete hangings I've witnessed have been quick and calm anyway. They probably didn't do as much research as people on here either.
I think people choose partial hanging because of the difficulty of finding a place high enough for complete hanging, at least that's my case. partial hanging is quite lethal as well.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I think people choose partial hanging because of the difficulty of finding a place high enough for complete hanging, at least that's my case. partial hanging is quite lethal as well.
Yes, that's a fair point. Although many prefer trees. Sure, partial is no joke. Have you decided that'll be your method?

Reactions: Amyend88 and Crono
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Yes, that's a fair point. Although many prefer trees. Sure, partial is no joke. Have you decided that'll be your method?
Yes, it will be partial hanging.

Reactions: CW36
B

bruin20

Feb 19, 2023
I voted CO but honestly I think fentanyl is my preferred method. If it didnt feel so complicated, then maybe IG

• Hugs
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Have you managed to blackout in practice?
I didn't pass out, but my vision goes dark in just 2 seconds and in 5 seconds I feel consciousness starting to fade.

• Informative
Reactions: corazon and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I didn't pass out, but my vision goes dark in just 2 seconds and in 5 seconds I feel consciousness starting to fade.
Gives you confidence right.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Crono
K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Ligature strangulation, because it's painless, takes like 10 minutes to prepare everything and I can do it at home. I don't trust my anchor point enough for full hanging.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Ligature strangulation, because it's painless, takes like 10 minutes to prepare everything and I can do it at home. I don't trust my anchor point enough for full hanging.
What exactly is ligature strangulation?

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023

Where are you going to get access to somewhere that's high enough for full hanging?

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Inside - Beams, hooks, skylights..
Outside - Trees, bridges..

Hooks? Beams? Skylights? ..... This only works if you don't live with anyone. Not every house has a skylight either.
Trees, bridges. Climb up a tree.... good luck if you don't fall. Bridges "Hi everyone. I am gonna jump off".

The problem with every method is the same as always. The balance between no getting caught and it actually working. Getting caught is worse than failing.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hooks? Beams? Skylights? ..... This only works if you don't live with anyone. Not every house has a skylight either.
Trees, bridges. Climb up a tree.... good luck if you don't fall. Bridges "Hi everyone. I am gonna jump off".

The problem with every method is the same as always. The balance between no getting caught and it actually working. Getting caught is worse than failing.
You asked, I replied. If you feel the need to dismiss everything out of hand then that's your choice.

Reactions: Amyend88