• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Women of this forum have you ever been confronted with...

• Verbal abuse in a sexual way e.g. being molested verbally

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Physical sexual abuse

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Only in a not severe way

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No never

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Cannot really tell/ I am not sure (not a few of such incidents happen under drugs involuntary taken)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Please let only women answer this question.
I am not sure how to word it in a less questionable way. First I wanted to call the thread "Is here in this forum any women who was not molested once?".
I have met several women in my life. The ones I learned more about almost all had sexual traumatas. From like 7 women I know was only one not either raped or in any other way exposed to severe sexual abuse. I read statistics and I get the feeling the statistics heavily underestimate the numbers. Or maybe it is just a coincidence I don't know. Here in this forum there probably are a lot of women who were exposed to severe sexual abuse either physically or verbal. It can destroy you - but I also met women who fully recovered.

To be honest it is so horrible in what a world we live. It is pretty depressing. On the news there are so many stories of young children who were severely abused. I read about a story in Austria and it makes me sick to my stomach. I spare out the details. And in so many cases the culprits remain unpunished. Only 10% of people who sexually abuse children get punished. This world is so rotten and sort of disgusting.

You can give two answers.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Wdym by "molested verbally?" When my crush and I hung out, he kept talking about s*x and if I knew about or had it or not. When we passed the Museum of S*x, he asked "have you had it before? Do you know what it is? Do you want to go there with me?" He also kept trying to make physical contact with me, like touch my shoulder, arm, waist and thigh. Does this count?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Wdym by "molested verbally?"
For example
someone shuts at you that have an amazing ass/ big boobs at the train station despite you don't know him and all the people surround you can hear it.
Sorry but the example at to be explicit.
Wdym by "molested verbally?" When my crush and I hung out he kept talking about s*x and if I knew about or had it or not, and he said that he wanted to go to the Museum of S*x with me. He also kept trying to make physical contact with me, like touch my shoulder, arm or leg and stuff. Does this count?
Yes if you did not want it and he continued and it made you uncomfortable. I would say yes. In the end you can determine that for yourself to a big extent. I would not say to 100% but there is also a controversy around that question who has the last word on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
For example
someone shuts at you that have an amazing ass/ big boobs at the train station despite you don't know him and all the people surround you can hear it.
Sorry but the example at to be explicit.

Yes if you did not want it and he continued and it made you uncomfortable. I would say yes.
I don't think I knew what he was doing at the time though, and I don't think that I would've been against it. After all, *I* asked him to hang out, not the other way around. He kept trying to get me to go to a bar with him though and he offered me a sip of his many beers. I didn't and don't understand what this means because I don't have experience with the opposite sex haha. I also liked hanging out with him lol

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I was abused when I was 12, 13, 14, first at home/in my family. Victims of SA seem to attract more psychos. I got a assaulted many more times, in the subway, in a youth hostel, in the train.... it went from touches to forced kissing. Between 16 and 20 I got raped by my then boyfriend. More than once.
All I say, it is great to be a woman. Guess the people with very bad karma become women in this life as a punishment.

• Aww..
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf hve bn assaultd b/ 2-3 ppl

Thy r wre isol8td incdnts s/ wld nt clss thm as abse bcse slf thnk of abse as a pattrn frm sme1

S/ nt sre whch bx t/ tck

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Slf hve bn assaultd b/ 2-3 ppl

Thy r wre isol8td incdnts s/ wld nt clss thm as abse bcse slf thnk of abse as a pattrn frm sme1

S/ nt sre whch bx t/ tck
Dot you are a woman? I thought you were a man? Was I wrong with that assumption? If this question is offensive I can delete it. Sorry if yes.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm not a female, but I did catch a manslaughter charge for intervening in a sexual assault.
Not happening when I'm around.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I was abused when I was 12, 13, 14, first at home/in my family. Victims of SA seem to attract more psychos. I got a assaulted many more times, in the subway, in a youth hostel, in the train.... it went from touches to forced kissing. Between 16 and 20 I got raped by my then boyfriend. More than once.
All I say, it is great to be a woman. Guess the people with very bad karma become women in this life as a punishment.
I've always felt like I was a man in my past life. Maybe I had bad karma that made me become a woman in this life…

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I've always felt like I was a man in my past life. Maybe I had bad karma that made me become a woman in this life…
Yeah it is hard being a woman. I would like to know what I was in my past life. Think you once posted something about getting access to past incarnations, didn't you?

SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
I've only ever had one experience. Once when I was out somebody grabbed my butt.

• Aww..
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Dot you are a woman? I thought you were a man? Was I wrong with that assumption? If this question is offensive I can delete it. Sorry if yes.

Ha yh am femle

Am nt offendd

• Love
Reactions: noname223
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yes, I've experienced physical sexual abuse (rape, molestation, forced kissing, attempt at having my clothes taken off) and have also been verbally sexually harassed (have been catcalled, asked for nudes/pics of sexual body parts by strangers, had strangers try to pressure me into having sex with them) throughout various time periods of my life, including when I was a minor.

• Aww..
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've only ever had one experience. Once when I was out somebody grabbed my butt.
Sorry to hear that. Someone did that to me once too. They slapped it instead of grabbing it. I've also been catcalled before

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
as a man, im not going to vote in this poll, obviously, but just to tell my experience.

when i was 16, i went out with some classmates in a dress (i express myself in a feminine way). i got hit with a bottle by a drunk man. luckily he got stopped and then went to the police station. in that moment i hadnt come out of the closet, so i didnt press charges. i really should have.

luckily i dont have to suffer what you have all suffered, i hope you may all get the help to heal.