• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

For those of you who have made multiple attempts, how long did you wait between attempts?

• Hours

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Days

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Weeks

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Months

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Years

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've been wanting to re-attempt ever since my own failed attempt but I've been mentally exhausted ever since it happened and can't seem to gather up the energy or focus to try again. So I was curious to see what the average delay between attempts was for you guys.

Also, please feel free to comment on what happened in the intervening time. Did things get better? Get worse? Stay the same? Were you always planning on reattempting or did something happen that triggered you?

You can choose multiple options if you have more than 2 attempts.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
There was a year between my near attempt at age 12 to my first attempt at 13. It was then another few years until my next real attempt at 16. A couple of years until my SN attempt at 18. I haven't had a completed attempt since then, but I've had two near attempts this past year, about 6 months apart. So usually it's years.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov