• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Getting rid of the like button?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Some people communicate largely through the "like" button. I want them to have that option. I don't mind being the recipient of likes even when I suspect the other person didn't read the post because it makes them happy to do it.

Reactions: goxua, Jupiter, stellabelle and 7 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Everyone needs to stop this back and forth bickering over a like button before this thread gets closed as well.

I think the word "everyone" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here tbh.

Reactions: Made4TV, lemmeeleev and About_to_Go
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Here's your shitty pm pal, don't fucking message me again, either with this account or your next one.
Classy, but I'm not your pal.
@iHeartRockArt It's not bickering as much as one sided insults as you will clearly find above and throughout the forum. I'm not going to waste another minute with this style of discussion where people are so emotionally driven they can't make one single response to an argument reduced to being so simple that a 3rd grader could understand it well. It's your way to feel validated to exclude people and write them off as irredeemable, not entertaining even a single one of their thoughts or ideas. Goodbye.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is one asshole who is getting pleasure from thinking he's persecuted. He's digging his own grave and it'll blow over shortly and be situation normal again. You're lovely; don't change.
Nothing but love for you, and all of you. Thanks for the nice compliment and civil exchange.

Reactions: Memento Mori and lemmeeleev
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
I'm with Chinaski on this, I'm not even going to cast a vote on this, it's a trivial matter. As has been discussed on a recent thread this is nothing more than a social media site, unfortunately that's how social media works. Stick around long enough and post worthwhile relevant posts and you too can be part of the imaginary mafia that exists on here. I see that you came on here on the 29th of January, the day after another member who has expressed his upset about it joined.
I personally treat new users with suspicion after learning not to take anyone at face value on here. Do a search and find out how many fakes and trolls have been exposed.

This post is excellent. Everyone new or feeling deceived should read it carefully. I was astonished to slowly learn who was a fake intent on mischief making or attention seeking. I still think that this site has real value but I have returned a good deal wiser

Reactions: NoChoice, Made4TV, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Make the like button BIGGER. And make Mexico pay for it.

Reactions: Amber1974, goxua, Jen Erik and 15 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Make the like button BIGGER. And make Mexico pay for it.

I reckon that's the least they can do, given how this site contributes so much to the Mexican economy.

Reactions: Memento Mori, Skathon, goxua and 11 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Classy, but I'm not your pal.
@iHeartRockArt It's not bickering as much as one sided insults as you will clearly find above and throughout the forum. I'm not going to waste another minute with this style of discussion where people are so emotionally driven they can't make one single response to an argument reduced to being so simple that a 3rd grader could understand it well. It's your way to feel validated to exclude people and write them off as irredeemable, not entertaining even a single one of their thoughts or ideas. Goodbye.
Excuse me? I feel validated by excluding people and writing them off so irredeemable? Not taking into consideration their thoughts or ideas? You truly don't know a thing about me or how any of us mod this place. and I don't appreciate your judgment. Thank you.

Reactions: Memento Mori, color_me_gone, Jupiter and 12 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Fur christ sake mate, if being on here is nae up tae your high expectations then maybe yer in the wrong place.
Haha yeah 'I'm going through an absolute crisis at the mo but I must remember to spell correctly" what planet are these people on?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, NoChoice, Made4TV and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Excuse me? I feel validated by excluding people and writing them off so irredeemable? Not taking into consideration their thoughts or ideas? You truly don't know a thing about me or how any of us mod this place. and I don't appreciate your judgment. Thank you.
That wasn't directed at you. Not that part, which is decidedly true about the others here. I've been getting judged all day, it feels good doesn't it.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
That wasn't directed at you. Not that part, which is decidedly true about the others here. I've been getting judged all day, it feels good doesn't it.
Yer trolling mate

Reactions: Jupiter, stellabelle, lemmeeleev and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.