• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Poll : Do you believe in aliens ?

• Yes

Votes: 54 44.3%
  • Yes of course i do.

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Does it matter.

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • I'm a government agent just here to spread disinformation

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Do you believe in aliens ?
PAUL-aliens-34262232-467-621.jpg

Reactions: lost_soul83, lemmeeleev, lost illusions and 9 others
Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
Does it matter? They are millions of light years away, so it's almost like they don't exist.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RottingFlowerBrains, UglyAndSuicidal and 6 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
They are out there somewhere

Reactions: Manaaja, lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I definitely believe in UFO's that are not piloted by human beings. And I believe they come from underground or in the ocean or under the ocean (Bermuda triangle) lakes (lake Titicaca)

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

C'mon dudes, invade us and destroy our planet. What are you waiting for?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 18 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
@Tiburcio
:pfff:

Reactions: mattwitt, lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I know it's a joke thread but I genuinely find stuff like this interesting, yes I believe there are probably aliens out there somewhere, possibly evenly highly developed. Just not anywhere near us. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation and specifically the sections headed "Fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life, fl" and below...

Even assuming that all the numbers are very hard to plug in, assuming that we took the lowest possible input for each part of the equation, there is still likely to be at least 1+ intelligent civilisations out there, somewhere.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 6 others
Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
C'mon dudes, invade us and destroy our planet. What are you waiting for?
Relay your location to their satellite and send them war photos, go there and wait until they drop the bombs. But be careful, if you survive, you may end up as this fella:

PS: Good luck finding their satellite.

Reactions: lost illusions, BlackDragonof1989, Tomasnil and 3 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
There is probably some form of life elsewhere in the universe or there might've been at some point. Maybe ^_^

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
considering how big the observable universe is how could there not be

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Marcos and 4 others
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018

Yep. They're definitely real. Have been abducted, probed, seen spaceship lights flashing etc.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
For real?

Yes, not joking. I developed abilities through qigong (simple and easy hand exercise). Drifted into sleep state once and was thinking about the Anunnaki, and I heard this horrible distorted static reverberation in my ears, they have sensors in their ships. ETs shrink their craft and float around my house, can see holograms too etc.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Yes, not joking. I developed abilities through qigong (simple and easy hand exercise). Drifted into sleep state once and was thinking about the Anunnaki, and I heard this horrible distorted static reverberation in my ears, they have sensors in their ships. ETs shrink their craft and float around my house, can see holograms too etc.
Still not sure if you are joking.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aurelius
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I had
I'm not...

I had an abduction but never was allowed to see who or what they were, they did have a robot with a screen they wanted me to watch. I think they were just playing a joke.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
The last option is creepy af.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I used to, but not anymore. I guess, like losing my religion, i just accepted it was all hogwash, and if there is some sort of life out there personally i would prefer it to stay the heck away from me and us on Earth, personally. But that's just me.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I totally beleive in aliens, have seen loads of creepy abductions videos but in the end don't know if it is all a big fake. Very interesting though

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
People may be the aliens, were completely unevolved for this world, having no natural defense's against the weather , other predators ect.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
th

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
People may be the aliens, were completely unevolved for this world, having no natural defense's against the weather , other predators ect.
I believe this to.. and have researched it in detail.

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
We wernt created for Earth

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Not in the traditional sense of the word. I don't doubt that life exists outside of this planet, but not those aliens with bug eyes and gray or green skin, or tentacles or oversized heads.

Reactions: lost illusions, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoingSoonish and 3 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Not in the traditional sense of the word. I don't doubt that life exists outside of this planet, but not those aliens with bug eyes and gray or green skin, or tentacles or oversized heads.

Would you say their heads would be more sensibly sized, if they had heads at all?

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I do not know ... but if they exist, I think I would not mind being abducted
It can not be worse than this