• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Depression: How many hours a night do you sleep?

• I can’t sleep!

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • 0-4

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • 6-8

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • 10-12

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 12+

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
When I'm not working I manage to maintain a pretty consistent 4am to noon sleep schedule that actually doesn't bother me too much. It's when I'm working that things get thrown out of whack. I'll still go to sleep at like 4 or so, but then I'll wake up at 7:45 for work. I can force myself to stay awake and function like this until about Wednesday or so, when I'll just start sleeping as soon as I get home. Usually I'll wake up sometime in the middle of the night and then I'll be stuck on some weird nocturnal schedule for the next two days. On weekends I'm not doing anything anyway so I generally just do my best to figure it all out then before I start again on Monday.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I've always suffered from insomnia but as my depression and anxiety get worse so do my sleep habits and insomnia.

Reactions: HGL91
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
a lot, specially since im fewling extrenwlly hopeleness lately Ihave run into what probably one of the few drugs tht i wasnt addicted and I have take 5 or 6 zopiclones before sleep whick knocks meout at least 10 hours

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
For at least the last five years I get three hours of sleep per night, whether I need it or not
Peace/hugs

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
a lot, specially since im fewling extrenwlly hopeleness lately Ihave run into what probably one of the few drugs tht i wasnt addicted and I have take 5 or 6 zopiclones before sleep whick knocks meout at least 10 hours

My meds make me super tired too.
For at least the last five years I get three hours of sleep per night, whether I need it or not
Peace/hugs

That's not healthy. Every day a person doesn't get at least 7 hours of sleep, they increase their chances of developing Alzheimer's

Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
My meds make me super tired too.

That's not healthy. Every day a person doesn't get at least 7 hours of sleep, they increase their chances of developing Alzheimer's
Ever since my dr nearly killed me with meds, I barely sleep...I'm just screwed

• Aww..
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

Nearly killed?? What did they put you on?? Sadly, I'm not surprised. Considering I've been on multiple psych meds since I was 11, I'm surprised I'm still alive.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
The first two years I only could get two hours of sleep a night and I'm not kidding. My ex demanded I keep taking shitty meds when we were on vacation and I nearly died two weeks later. Ruined my life
Peace/hugs

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Depends on the night. Sometimes not at all...sometimes I actually get to sleep like a normal person.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
The first two years I only could get two hours of sleep a night and I'm not kidding. My ex demanded I keep taking shitty meds when we were on vacation and I nearly died two weeks later. Ruined my life
Peace/hugs

I know you probably don't trust doctors now, but have you thought of getting sleeping meds?

I mean, being well rested feels amazinggg. Don't know bout you, but when I had insomnia, I constantly felt nauseous, my eyes hurt, and I was super moody...inside anyway. I had to be peppy at work and college.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Nearly killed?? What did they put you on?? Sadly, I'm not surprised. Considering I've been on multiple psych meds since I was 11, I'm surprised I'm still alive.
My dr combined two old meds, one was Sinequan or doxepin. Found out one of hitlers drs worked for the company that invented it!!! My dr said he almost killed me because he was stressed out and I should've killed him
Peace/hugs

• Wow
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
My dr combined two old meds, one was Sinequan or doxepin. Found out one of hitlers drs worked for the company that invented it!!! My dr said he almost killed me because he was stressed out and I should've killed him
Peace/hugs

"Sorry I almost killed you. I was stressed out that day." As if you're gonna be like, "Oh ok! No prob!"

Crazy about the Hitler's doctor bit.