S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
So how many of you prefer N and how many of you prefer SN?

Is there any stories about people ctb from N?

There are lots of stories about SN? Why is that? Can N from A even be trusted?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Almost certain that most people here would choose N if only it were easy to procure. The reason why SN is so popular is that it's readily available (at least here in the U.S.)

Reactions: demuic, TessB, Gonjoolie and 2 others
S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
Almost certain that most people here would choose N if only it were easy to procure. The reason why SN is so popular is that it's readily available (at least here in the U.S.)
But it seems that there are more real-life accounts on SN. And that might make people feel safer in a way.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
SN is easier to get in most countries, in contrast to N.
SN is cheaper than N.
It's more likely to get into legal trouble buying N than SN.
N is more peaceful than SN.
Both methods need anti-emetic though.

Reactions: Sasoe04 and grungeCat
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
N but can't get it at place where I live

Reactions: Sasoe04
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
As long as you have enough cash saved for foreign travel or in a country where it's procured easily with low risk of scam , N. I would estimate the amount of money needed to be a few hundred dollars at a minimum for ticket to low cost/ drug deregulated country , the N, and maybe 1-2 nights hotel stay. Could be more than 1k if you live somewhere where it's gonna be real expensive to fly to Mexico, Thailand , Peru, etc. Americans and some European countries are spoiled with low cost flights to these exotic destinations. I know many Europeans go to Turkey for the cheap and unstable tourism country of choice. But is N more difficult to procure there due to the Moslems ? I'm unsure

If you are flat broke, can't travel, or just feel like you can tolerate the additional hassle/pain then use SN method

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
SN is easier to get and much, much more cheaper than N. SN is legal in majority of countries while N is forbidden drug nearly everywhere. N can surely make your exit more peaceful than SN but considering all these factors I prefer SN.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter and Sasoe04
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
As long as you have enough cash saved for foreign travel or in a country where it's procured easily with low risk of scam , N. I would estimate the amount of money needed to be a few hundred dollars at a minimum for ticket to low cost/ drug deregulated country , the N, and maybe 1-2 nights hotel stay. Could be more than 1k if you live somewhere where it's gonna be real expensive to fly to Mexico, Thailand , Peru, etc. Americans and some European countries are spoiled with low cost flights to these exotic destinations. I know many Europeans go to Turkey for the cheap and unstable tourism country of choice. But is N more difficult to procure there due to the Moslems ? I'm unsure

If you are flat broke, can't travel, or just feel like you can tolerate the additional hassle/pain then use SN method
I've read that even in Mexico the veterinarians are forced to controll N better. So that foreigners cannot get it.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Sasoe04 and GenesAndEnvironment
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I've read that even in Mexico the veterinarians are forced to controll N better. So that foreigners cannot get it.
Yes I think Mexico recently has fallen out of favor but there are plenty of jurisdictions on earth with less regs.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Everyone in his sound mind prefers N over SN. N is being used for euthanasia in several countries for a reason. It's actually medicine, used for a different purpose than original created.

SN is a chemical. It's poison. But it's the best alternative for N at the moment.

Reactions: whitefeather, Sasoe04 and TessB
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Actually SN can also be painless if you strictly follow the diet instruction.
This guy took SN without meto, antacid. Just pure SN and water. He describes the experience as painless. Also no vomitting for him.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survived-my-sn-last-june.52780/

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, Sasoe04 and watchingthewheels