B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
No one is ever getting N. No matter how much they want it or how desperate they are. That ship sailed a long time ago, and whilst I was on that ship, I ended up falling off due to my own stupidity. When I moved back in 2015, I had a sample of the stuff in some reusable plastic bag that got chucked into landfill along with some documents that I could eventually replace. Maybe I just didn't think I'd ever need it anymore, or didn't care, or whatever, but it's gone. What's worse it was two barbiturates, not just one. Both were of a similar potency. Both in landfill and God knows where they are now. Maybe sitting under tonnes and tonnes of garbage. And now, I have a problem and it seems like that stuff could be of great help. But no mate, I am shit out of luck here.

Reactions: CantDoIt
P

peruguy23

Sep 5, 2024
I'm researching about N, it seems to be the best method of all. It was highly recommended to me although I still don't know how to get it in my country, Peru.

B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
You're not getting it. The supply of this stuff, just about anywhere where it used to be freely available is gone. Period. I wish people would understand this. No matter how much you want it, no matter how much you desire it, you are so unlikely to find it. It USED to be available just a few years ago, but it was in liquid form. The powders are long gone. LONG gone.

awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
it's so unfortunate that we don't have many options to access N as much as SN. N would be my ideal way to CTB, but it's so hard for us to realistically access N unless we travel. i wish it was a more accessible option for everyone who wants to CTB.

C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
it's so unfortunate that we don't have many options to access N as much as SN. N would be my ideal way to CTB, but it's so hard for us to realistically access N unless we travel. i wish it was a more accessible option for everyone who wants to CTB.
Agreed. I'm even thinking of switching my method to exit bag because SN is looking more and more unpleasant to me. Hate that it's a little complicated but it is what it is.

lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
I'm researching about N, it seems to be the best method of all. It was highly recommended to me although I still don't know how to get it in my country, Peru.
there is a thread where someone successfully bought N in peru. also read pph for some instructions. it may still be possible.