• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iwantpeace

Dec 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I was thinking about how some people die with another one putting small doses of poison in their drink/food and then i realized its a good way to die, you dont feel, you dont know when you're gonna die and its not going to look like purposeful at first.

For me its perfect because i think i dont have brave enough to do something so quickly, i just want to die without knowing when and i dont want my family and friends figuring out that i killed myself at first sign.

Anyone knows a poison i can use to do that? Have any opinions about being a good or a bad idea?

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
If it was that easy we'd all be doing it. I don't really have any sensible suggestions but if you check out the megathreads they have lots of other ideas that may help you :-) wishing you the best

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

I was thinking about how some people die with another one putting small doses of poison in their drink/food and then i realized its a good way to die, you dont feel, you dont know when you're gonna die and its not going to look like purposeful at first.

For me its perfect because i think i dont have brave enough to do something so quickly, i just want to die without knowing when and i dont want my family and friends figuring out that i killed myself at first sign.

Anyone knows a poison i can use to do that? Have any opinions about being a good or a bad idea?

Thank you
Poisons aren't easy to come by and with good reason. Also depending on the poison and dosage/concentration etc. it can be a long and painful death. Here in the UK there used to be a herbicide/weedkiller available called Paraquat. It's deadly with no known antidote and a lot of suffering before death. It's banned now.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
If it was that easy I would random dose one of my sodas. Never know which one it was.

Reactions: Pookie