• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I live in a cold climate. By October it will be around 6 degrees C (42.8 F) at night here. If I go to a field in just pants and t-shirt drunk, how long would I take to pass away from hypothermia (in Minecraft)? I can easily find a large field here without being discovered for 12+ hours. Just an estimate, please (for science, according to Minecraft).

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
At 6 degrees you might die if it is rainy and windy. In those conditions it would take a few hours. If it's dry and calm, someone who is young and fit would probably just feel very cold but would survive.
Alcohol does increase the risk of dying from hypothermia.
Closer to freezing point with wind and rain, below freezing with wind, or well below freezing in calm weather would be more reliable. If below freezing, be aware of the danger of frostbite. You definitely don't want to get that (at least, not if there is any possibility of you surviving).

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and KillingPain267
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a guide:

Thread about a failed attempt:

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267 and awaitingdeath