TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
8 hour fast

1 hour before drinking SN1000mg of paracetamol

45 minutes before drinking SN 3X10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)

30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of gaviscon

SN drink 25gm in very cold water (water thats been in fridge as I don't like warm water).

I also have propranolol and phenegran (also known as promethazine a sedative)

How do I fit these medications into the regiment? Do I even need them? The phenagren was going to be used as a substitute for benzos (phenegran makes you sleep)

I'm 95kg so taking the 25gm of SN if you're over 100kg it's 35gm I believe.
I'm going to be getting the paper cups tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG20241008123958.jpg
    IMG20241008123958.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20241008124022.jpg
    IMG20241008124022.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Propranolol is not necessary and may even be counterproductive as it postpones unconsciousness.
As for phenagren, I wonder if it's strong enough a medication to ease your anxiety.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Propranolol is not necessary and may even be counterproductive as it postpones unconsciousness.
As for phenagren, I wonder if it's strong enough a medication to ease your anxiety.
I've heard the same about propranolol so I'll exclude it from my plan. Phenegran it's not as strong as benzos (something I've had prescribed before for anxiety). It's a case of the more you take the quicker it is to feel extremely tired and get knocked out. Essentially something like 20-30 pills. I know because I overdosed on phenegran a while ago and I fell asleep within 30-40 minutes but I was so tired I could barely walk and sounded drunk within 15 minutes of the overdose.

• Love
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I suggest not taking the antacid, it is said to slow down absorption, replace it with omeprazole, which is also OTC.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Kiiiishore

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I suggest not taking the antacid, it is said to slow down absorption, replace it with omeprazole, which is also OTC.
Omeprazole what's the recommended dose? And thanks. I've spent so much on medication my CTB better work because it's been expensive lol

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Omeprazole what's the recommended dose? And thanks. I've spent so much on medication my CTB better work because it's been expensive lol
80mg you can take it with meto, take a look at the PPH. I can relate :p

• Informative
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
If I can't buy oxazepam because I need a prescription, can I get a substitute?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Echoing the sentiment on the antacid and Propranolol. Antacid is no longer recommended, and having some acid in your stomach will convert some of the Nitrite to Nitric Oxide, which may speed up unconsciousness due to the potent hypotensive effect. Propranolol is only if you TRULY cannot bear the tachycardia. The decreased oxygen consumption with a slower heart rate would theoretically slow time to unconsciousness. By how much? There's no data on that afaik. So it may be better to try and thug it out, if that's something you think you're capable of doing. I don't know about Promethazine so I can't speak on that.

Otherwise, your plan looks fine to me. It's pretty simple if one is only taking a painkiller and AE. Other meds like benzos and whatnot can add extra complication with all of the timings. But since you're now steering away from the antacid and Propran, you've got a pretty simple and idiot proof plan imo.

Hopefully someone can provide an answer regarding the Promethazine.

Reactions: athiestjoe

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
If I can't buy oxazepam because I need a prescription, can I get a substitute?
Hi can you please create your own thread and ask questions there? This thread is about my SN regiment. Youll get individual answers when you create your own thread. Thank you.
Echoing the sentiment on the antacid and Propranolol. Antacid is no longer recommended, and having some acid in your stomach will convert some of the Nitrite to Nitric Oxide, which may speed up unconsciousness due to the potent hypotensive effect. Propranolol is only if you TRULY cannot bear the tachycardia. The decreased oxygen consumption with a slower heart rate would theoretically slow time to unconsciousness. By how much? There's no data on that afaik. So it may be better to try and thug it out, if that's something you think you're capable of doing. I don't know about Promethazine so I can't speak on that.

Otherwise, your plan looks fine to me. It's pretty simple if one is only taking a painkiller and AE. Other meds like benzos and whatnot can add extra complication with all of the timings. But since you're now steering away from the antacid and Propran, you've got a pretty simple and idiot proof plan imo.

Hopefully someone can provide an answer regarding the Promethazine.
So basically 1000mg paracetamol, then the 30mg of metoclopramide, and then SN drink? Leave the other steps out? X

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Demian
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
So basically 1000mg paracetamol, then the 30mg of metoclopramide, and then SN drink? Leave the other steps out? X
That's my protocol, and I personally see no reason to add anything else.

But like I said, if you feel like tachycardia will cause you too much distress, then Propranolol might be worth using. I myself am not a fan of tachycardia, since I had a bad experience with it during a lung collapse (shot up to 187bpm!) and I'm generally quite anxious and self-conscious about my heart. But having just recently experienced 161bpm (when my Meto arrived, LOL), I don't think it will be as bad as I was worrying about. I also would like to take advantage of the increased cardiac oxygen demand, since that may speed up unconsciousness. So I'm just gonna tough it out and go without Propranolol.

But your personal preferences are not mine, so it's up to you to think and decide what you feel is best.

• Love
Reactions: athiestjoe and TraumaEscapee:)