• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I understand this method is not very popular on SS but its the only feasible one available to me.
I'm sick and tired of this shitty humiliating existence.
I'm sick of my crazy stasi family gaslighting, my fake "friends" not believing that I'm blacklisted, getting harassed by random strangers, not being able to get a normal job and much more.
Please help me out!

To the dilemma:
I found a good time in the late evening where there are no onlookers.
Around the same time there is always a fast moving train speeding through.
The problem though is that there are 3 different types and there is no way of knowing which one its going to be..

Please take a look at the three different engines and help me figure out a method that is guaranteed to work on all three.
Velocity doesn't seem to be an issue.

Train 1: This is the one that rushes through most of the time

Train 2: Sometimes its this one
200430 1439 oebb zuege

Train 3: On rare occasions its this one (I don't like the front of this one for standing collision)
Sbahntalent5250629

Thank you for your time! :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Any train with a square front will kill you quicker rather than something that is angled like in the 3rd picture. 3rd train will provide a glancing blow which can be really painful or maim you. As with most trains, getting hit by one will also drag you under, turning your body into hamburger and it's not that the wheels slice you up, they just crush you...over and over.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I think the first one as it's more flush at the front if you are planning to be standing / jumping. Is decapitation not better?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I think the first one as it's more flush at the front if you are planning to be standing / jumping. Is decapitation not better?
I'm considering decapitation.
Will this work for sure?
I'm worried my head might get hit by the skirting at the front and push me away before I get contact with the wheels.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Will this work for sure?
I'm worried my head might get hit by the skirting at the front and push me away before I get contact with the wheels.
Well I can't say for sure, it looks high enough off the rail but now you've got me thinking about it I can see why you are worried.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The third one concerns me. They don't keep any form of schedule?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I feel like ctb by train is unreliable as there are so many uncontrollable factors and variables.
Always seemed like a terrible way to go to me. Also it becomes a very public act.

If you have the ability to make it practical please do your CTB on an evening commute! Interrupting the morning commute will cause significant stress to the commuters, by doing it in the evening you will not be impacting people as much

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The third one concerns me. They don't keep any form of schedule?
I figured out the schedule but on occasions its simply a different train at the same time.
Always seemed like a terrible way to go to me. Also it becomes a very public act.

If you have the ability to make it practical please do your CTB on an evening commute! Interrupting the morning commute will cause significant stress to the commuters, by doing it in the evening you will not be impacting people as much
I'm doing it in the late evening.
I did state that in my OP.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The third one looks like it could bounce you up in the air. The second one looks like it has an angled front lip that goes down lower than the first one.

It is interesting to see the guys sitting inside of the train in the second picture. They have a very good view of things.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I figured out the schedule but on occasions its simply a different train at the same time.
If there is no consistency then you risk the third train, which looks like will not work for decapitation. Seems harder, but is it possible to stick ones head under the moving train once the front had gone by?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If there is no consistency then you risk the third train, which looks like will not work for decapitation. Seems harder, but is it possible to stick ones head under the moving train once the front had gone by?
I like your thinking. Not sure if I have the balls for that or even if it works without loosing some limbs.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I like your thinking. Not sure if I have the balls for that or even if it works without loosing some limbs.
That's the concern. If done wrong might just get bifurcated, or lose a limb. I suppose throwing ones whole body under it would do the job if not instantly than bleeding out, but that would take some serious balls.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
That's the concern. If done wrong might just get bifurcated, or lose a limb. I suppose throwing ones whole body under it would do the job if not instantly than bleeding out, but that would take some serious balls.
Yeah I keep racing in my mind whether I should go for standing collision, decap or "cut in half".
At this stage I don't even care anymore as long as it kills me for sure.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Where I live (rural farm area) we have trains that carry coal and go relatively fast. It is also a super dense and strong train with a lot of pushing weight behind it as they're in country side with no reason to worry about people.

You would most likely die instantly from it. Maybe you have some like that where you live?

Reactions: Wrennie and Skathon
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Where I live (rural farm area) we have trains that carry coal and go relatively fast. It is also a super dense and strong train with a lot of pushing weight behind it as they're in country side with no reason to worry about people.

You would most likely die instantly from it. Maybe you have some like that where you live?
The problem with cargo trains is that they are too unpredictable in terms of when they arrive.
The passenger ones are almost always on time.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The 3rd one looks like the one least likely to work well.
I'm thinking that too but its also the one that arrives least of the time.
I haven't established a pattern yet in arrivals of train types but I think all three will.
In the worst case scenario I will have to play Russian roulette with trains lol.

• Hugs
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Might help some people browsing these methods.

happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
The decap seems to be the better option. I think with face down on rail the skirting on loco can be avoided.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, that's what I was considering too. There are no obstacles once the front bumper passes by. The train would have to move slow enough tho. I don't know if I'd have the balls for a slow decap, but I've seen videos of people doing it not just with trains but with trucks too, so it's doable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Will this work for sure?
You want the wheel to cut your head off asap. Anything else might hurt. Saw a photo of a person who got cut in half at the waist. Probly took a while to die. I was thinking if it's a slow moving train you could place your neck under one of the cars after the first set has gone by. It would have to be really slow but the wheels will sever your head if you get clearance to where the wheel meets the track. Those cattle guards on the front of the engines will knock you out of the way. They are probly exactly for suicides. That will hurt and make you wish you picked another method or tried something else. Keep watching the tracks and trains and learning though. Thats a good thing. You want death to be quick and you want death to be a point of no return. I think trains is a good idea. Also making a guillotine would be a good idea but thats not exactly easy to do in a house full of other people.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Skathon
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
I'm generally against CTB'ing by train, because you're forcing the train driver to be an instrument of your death. But..

As Symbiote pointed out, you want a train with a flat, square front: it inflicts the hardest blunt-force trauma. Anything angled will bounce you into the air, causing a non-deadly fall. In fact, that was the purpose of the cowcatcher on old American trains: it was meant to nonlethally push aside cattle or wild animals that wandered onto the tracks.

Also don't forget the formula: p = m*v. That's momentum = mass * velocity. The heavier the train and/or the faster the train, the more likely it is to kill a pedestrian upon impact. It carries a higher existing momentum, and will transfer that momentum to whatever or whoever it hits. So, you want to choose the heaviest and the fastest train; it's hard to tell from the pictures if that's #1 or #2.

Last edited:
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
My plumber jumped in front of an underground train after his fiancée left him. He basically just jumped in front of a speeding train regardless whether he was going to be decapitated or collide with the train.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
My plumber jumped in front of an underground train after his fiancée left him. He basically just jumped in front of a speeding train regardless whether he was going to be decapitated or collide with the train.
Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I'm overthinking it but also don't want to survive an encounter with the train.

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
Guards around the wheels... i think train method is not good. 1/3 survives by jumping / standing... and the neck on rail method wouldnt work because of the guards. sure some trains would be possible but preparation and watching of that last a long time which makes this method not "quick" and easy.
guards...

Attachments

• 7-dL5ucaaBEABliddSY_z5.jpg
    7-dL5ucaaBEABliddSY_z5.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 17
  • downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
Guards around the wheels... i think train method is not good. 1/3 survives by jumping / standing... and the neck on rail method wouldnt work because of the guards. sure some trains would be possible but preparation and watching of that last a long time which makes this method not "quick" and easy.
guards...
If it's going fast enough wouldn't it still crush one's head?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
guards...
Damn, these pictures are horrible to watch. I still get to see what seems to be train decap videos, presumably from India. Maybe people living in impoverished areas would have more luck with this method.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Get a railroad map of your area and study the different routes. There might/should be a stretch of railroad that's only trafficked by the good trains. If there's not, find your nearest railroad hub and do a field study there. This is not necessarily a large city, railroad hubs can be in small towns that are strategically located. It will take some investigation but it's better than risking to get the wrong train.