• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Hello friends

I am going to commit suicide with a bag and tie my hands.
But I need a drug that can disable the biochemical panic receptors in the medulla and the aorta.
Because I did it once and the panic broke my wrist.
Please introduce a medicine that does not cause suffocation panic.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You need anesthetic drugs used in surgeries that make you fully unconscious. Otherwise you will feel how SU kicks in and it will result in panic.

I suggest to consider a different method.

Upvote 0
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
You need anesthetic drugs used in surgeries that make you fully unconscious. Otherwise you will feel how SU kicks in and it will result in panic.

I suggest to consider a different method.
I took a lot of sleeping pills and sedatives, every time I was suffocated and woke me up.
Most anesthetic drugs are used in dual and combined form.
Do you know an anesthetic drug that can be anesthetized by swallowing or inhaling it alone?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I took a lot of sleeping pills and sedatives, every time I was suffocated and woke me up.
Most anesthetic drugs are used in dual and combined form.
Do you know an anesthetic drug that can be anesthetized by swallowing or inhaling it alone?
Not really but morphine could be one. Probably almost impossible to get hands on it. If you have access to such drugs you don't need to suffocate by plastic bag bc they r lethal by themselves - those kind of drugs lead to respiratory arrest while being deeply unconscious / in coma already.

Upvote 0