• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
This is no hate to the person who repeatedly messaged me, but this is a recurring theme I have seen. I posted about my experience taking a small amount of SN to share awareness of how dangerous it is even in extremely small amounts, as before I had no idea and thought you had to take a lot to CTB, but in my post I made it VERY clear I would never share my source. However, a certain user repeatedly messaged me and said some things I personally disagree with.

Screen Shot 2024 01 31 at 20116 AM

First off, "getting SN is just a hobby for them since they are just depressed". Absolutely not. Just because someone has SN and has not used it yet does NOT mean they aren't suicidal. I bought mine early due to hearing about it becoming harder to find a few months ago, I did not spend my hard earned money for some sick "hobby".

Screen Shot 2024 01 31 at 20009 AM
For this one, I also heavily disagree. To immediately say your situation is worse than mine without knowing me just because I'm still alive is disgusting. I thought I would take it right away, and yet my instinct to live took over. You don't truly know what you would do in a situation until you are actually IN IT. I want to die, but I am not ready, that doesn't mean it's a fucking hobby for me. My account was made in April of 2023 so I could find a source and then leave, I have not been online super recently until I shared my experience taking SN on christmas eve, just because I am still alive does not mean you know my situation or are entitled to my source that I found completely on my own. You can be "unthinkably offended" that I am not willing to be a contributor in a strangers death I do not care. I support CTB if that is their choice, but I am NOT comfortable being any contributor to that process, I'm not sure why, I'm just not. A random 19 year old on the internet is not responsible for sharing how to buy materials for you to CTB just because you want them to. And being upset with them for being uncomfortable is crazy and I see this a lot on this site. I was not trying to "deliberately stop you" from CTB, I simply said find a source yourself because it IS possible. At least in my country. Before I found my source I had asked around for sources, and when I was told "no" instead of getting mad at them, I simply understood their decision and went to find a source of my own. Because my decision should not affect their mentality if they are not comfortable with sharing that information to me.

Screen Shot 2024 01 31 at 20031 AM
This one i'm including just because it made me giggle, I had only responded like 2 or three times?? I didn't start or continue the conversation lmao. But overall please respect people's decisions on sharing sources. This whole interaction has left me with a weird feeling and I will most likely stop using this site very soon. I got the info I needed to prepare for my own death when I am ready, and I will not be lectured or guilt tripped for doing so. I wish you all the best.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
That last bit made me laugh too.
i get asked all the time as I've got source.
No, I'm not telling you. Someone gave it to me with a promise of keeping it a secret.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I had a source because someone with whom I greatly discussed here gave it to me just before they catched the bus. I'll never say who they were, or say the source to somebody else (unless they already have it), because this person really means to me and they wanted me to keep it as a secret between us.

I already had people jumping in my DMs only and solely to have a source. It's always a bit sad for me to not tell them. But they have to understand I'm a woman of her word, and so that if I said no, it's no.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
That last bit made me laugh too.
i get asked all the time as I've got source.
No, I'm not telling you. Someone gave it to me with a promise of keeping it a secret.
There was a scammer that got banned a few months ago that spoke like that. Hopefully the user is not back trying to share an email-only source, because I know someone who purchased their SN via the provided proton.me email and never got the material.

Also heard that some email source for SN is being spread again. Just be cautious.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
This is no hate to the person who repeatedly messaged me, but this is a recurring theme I have seen. I posted about my experience taking a small amount of SN to share awareness of how dangerous it is even in extremely small amounts, as before I had no idea and thought you had to take a lot to CTB, but in my post I made it VERY clear I would never share my source. However, a certain user repeatedly messaged me and said some things I personally disagree with.

View attachment 127776

First off, "getting SN is just a hobby for them since they are just depressed". Absolutely not. Just because someone has SN and has not used it yet does NOT mean they aren't suicidal. I bought mine early due to hearing about it becoming harder to find a few months ago, I did not spend my hard earned money for some sick "hobby".

View attachment 127777
For this one, I also heavily disagree. To immediately say your situation is worse than mine without knowing me just because I'm still alive is disgusting. I thought I would take it right away, and yet my instinct to live took over. You don't truly know what you would do in a situation until you are actually IN IT. I want to die, but I am not ready, that doesn't mean it's a fucking hobby for me. My account was made in April of 2023 so I could find a source and then leave, I have not been online super recently until I shared my experience taking SN on christmas eve, just because I am still alive does not mean you know my situation or are entitled to my source that I found completely on my own. You can be "unthinkably offended" that I am not willing to be a contributor in a strangers death I do not care. I support CTB if that is their choice, but I am NOT comfortable being any contributor to that process, I'm not sure why, I'm just not. A random 19 year old on the internet is not responsible for sharing how to buy materials for you to CTB just because you want them to. And being upset with them for being uncomfortable is crazy and I see this a lot on this site. I was not trying to "deliberately stop you" from CTB, I simply said find a source yourself because it IS possible. At least in my country. Before I found my source I had asked around for sources, and when I was told "no" instead of getting mad at them, I simply understood their decision and went to find a source of my own. Because my decision should not affect their mentality if they are not comfortable with sharing that information to me.

View attachment 127779
This one i'm including just because it made me giggle, I had only responded like 2 or three times?? I didn't start or continue the conversation lmao. But overall please respect people's decisions on sharing sources. This whole interaction has left me with a weird feeling and I will most likely stop using this site very soon. I got the info I needed to prepare for my own death when I am ready, and I will not be lectured or guilt tripped for doing so. I wish you all the best.

Pls rport tht usr

Ppl nd t/ respct ech-othr boundris

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
There was a scammer that got banned a few months ago that spoke like that. Hopefully the user is not back trying to share an email-only source, because I know someone who purchased their SN via the provided proton.me email and never got the material.

Also heard that some email source for SN is being spread again. Just be cautious.

Cld u pls d.m slf wth info abt tht sourc

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023

Was the email starting with v?

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm so sorry you were hassled like that.

I completely understand people are desperate and can empathise as someone living in a country where it's difficult to acquire SN. However, guilt-tripping others for information and undermining their circumstances is unacceptable.

No-one here is obliged to share sources with other members privately (and it's sensible to be cautious) and no-one should be pressuring or manipulating others into doing so.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024

Thanks for that.
Hence why I won't share it. It's not my CTB method anyway.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I'm so sorry you were hassled like that.

I completely understand people are desperate and can empathise as someone living in a country where it's difficult to acquire SN. However, guilt-tripping others for information and undermining their circumstances is unacceptable.

No-one here is obliged to share sources with other members privately (and it's sensible to be cautious) and no-one should be pressuring or manipulating others into doing so.

Jst t/ add t/ ths

Membrs wh/ r dscovrd t/ b doin ths *wll* b warnd & evntully bannd if thy cntinue

Manipul8tve & coercve b-havr = nt accptble on th/ frum - rgardlss of hw despr8 ppl r

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Yes. So that person is back in the forum. Make sure to report him.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We even got a few PM's after posting our testing thread which at the bottom explicitly says not to PM about SN. At first we were willing to share if then secret criteria were met including a post history that seemed serious and non-impulsive, but after getting a lot of PM's from either very new, or empty accounts, we completely changed our mind about it. It was already a really fine moral line, but we were forced to reconsider our line and decided to outright not share. Had one even ask a question that would have been answered had they read the thread in question and the other one linked within it. Like, you cannot possibly expect help in obtaining SN from someone that has asked not to be bothered about it, and when you can't even read the entirety of the post you reference in PM's you were asked not to send. There is also enough into on this forum to find a few sources just by throwing SN + country of origin into a search engine and looking for the one that matches how sources are referenced here. Not everyone is very good at utilizing searches, but how can one expect anyone to help them with such a thing after putting in no effort other than DM'ing anyone that posts about having SN? And the guilt tripping. Just don't.

Reactions: Embalmer