• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meeseeks

Meeseeks

Student
Nov 15, 2018
As much as I've wanted to ctb, I'll probably just attempt to get my shit together. Get back to work, get in a routine, all of that shit. I've has stretches where I've been good before.

Now, I'm not about to go on some "pro life", all is well, rah rah horseshit. Pro choice to a capital T. This world is a meat grinder. I just realize I lack the will for ctb at the moment. Maybe that will change soon, maybe it won't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
2019 goals:
  • finally get laid for the first time / have some semblance of a social life
  • get a real job (that doesn't suck)
  • kill myself
Of course, 1 and 2 won't matter if 3 is successful. :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Xaphous, therhydler and 2 others
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
- To not be incredibly anxious/nauseous anymore.
- To get good grades, make more friends.
- Or just end it if all fails lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Final Escape and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
If my bus is, and I say 'is' cautiously, really on its way to me (about time), then I should not live to be alive to welcome in 2019. If all goes well, I wish to be peacefully deceased before New Year's Eve.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Lunaemoth

Lunaemoth

Dec 14, 2018
I'll only have 5 days of 2019. Three weeks and I'm out of here!! I planned not to see 2019 at all, but 5 days isn't too bad. Maybe the world will end at New Year's and I won't have to bother lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
My plan is to end my life

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and Weeping Garbage Can
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
My updated plan now seems to be waiting for "some lucky guy or gal" to sign up here, if the 'peak' truly does happen in January (when I've read people delay things until after the Christmas/NYE holiday season.

So now I'm just having to accept i will still be waiting here come 2019.

Ah well. Nothing I can do about it.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
This is the "clean it all up" year for me. Taking out the trash that is my life.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead flower

Dead flower

Oct 23, 2018
My plan is CTB after August

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and wanttodie
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Considering that my circumstances have improved slightly and I have just obtained my method of choice, I will say I do have a slight change in plans. I'm on standby currently, so if things get too shitty for me, I can check out. However, for the meantime I'm just going to get some job, try to build a future/career and I guess see how life plays out. Of course, I will always be vigilant and careful (staying out of trouble, keeping level headed and less emotional, and of course, never touch the risky subjects) as I don't want to lose my method or exit.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
2019 goals:
  • finally get laid for the first time / have some semblance of a social life
  • get a real job (that doesn't suck)
  • kill myself
Of course, 1 and 2 won't matter if 3 is successful. :)
This is not going well, lol.

Reactions: mattwitt, Idorus, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
I want to keep fighting depression and apathy.
I want to lighten up and have a bit of fun sometimes.
I don't want to be such a miserable old sod any more.

Reactions: Redt2go, WhiteRabbit and Idorus
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Try and stay alive as long as I can stand to. I think i'm basically staying alive out of pure spite at this point, but I know that can't last forever.

I also want to go to the beach one last time.

Reactions: Mark Edward and Redt2go
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
I'm driving across the USA next month to Arizona & California. Doing some meteorite hunting.

Reactions: Jupiter, WhiteRabbit, Redt2go and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Getting back into relic and treasure hunting is on my list. @DownInaHole Meteorite hunting sounds fun.

Reactions: DownInaHole and Redt2go
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
I'm driving across the USA next month to Arizona & California. Doing some meteorite hunting.
That sounds great. A road trip across the US is the theme of some of my favourite cult films.

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Going on one last vacation and then, about a month after I return, dying, if I'm lucky.

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Move out of my parents, live with gf, continue working, get a driver's license, and repeat same existential tedium of past 15 years, but with a car. Maybe in another 2 years, go on an indefinite journey and see some of the world, from which coming back alive is purely optional.

DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
I plan on driving I80 which I believe goes through NB.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Shouldn't be on such a site then. It's unhealthy n doesn't do a thing for u

I think it could do humans generally some good to be exposed to conversation about suffering and death which might be uncomfortable at first, but not unhealthy. There are people here who want to go but that isn't everyone. There are people who come to the site as a place to discuss mental health or other struggles they're having without having sanctity of life leveraged against them.

Reactions: SirChuxAlot
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I think it could do humans generally some good to be exposed to conversation about suffering and death which might be uncomfortable at first, but not unhealthy. There are people here who want to go but that isn't everyone. There are people who come to the site as a place to discuss mental health or other struggles they're having without having sanctity of life leveraged against them.
Agreed, life isn't easy, shit happens and nobody is perfect