FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I decided partial hanging is probably my best and most accessible option.
I want to get it done before Wednesday evening as there's something specific that day that I want to avoid.
I won't be home alone until Wednesday so I guess I will get up early and make my attempt as soon as everyone leaves the house.
My biggest issue is I don't know where to hang from in the house.
The only option seems to be a door or window handle but I fear the rope will just slide off those.
I'm too anxious to go anywhere outside to do it.
I also don't want my parents or nephew to find my body, I'm thinking of locking the door and putting a note outside telling them to just call the police and not come in the room themselves.
I'm also nervous I will fail and either be found alive or ever if SI stops me what if I get a mark around my neck that would be hard to hide, that's probably a silly worry if SI stops me it will probably be before doing enough to leave a mark. I've tried partial hanging before and stopped myself as my vision started to go black, I hope I won't stop this time and I hope my vision goes black as easily as last time.

I don't really feel ready yet and my plan has a lot of holes. But I know I need to do this eventually. Does anyone have ideas of where I could hang from? I considered the shower but I think I'd be too heavy.