• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
I have two questions:
  1. Does one make any choking noises while hanging oneself? I'm unable to do it home alone because my brother is always home. He never walks into my room, but i'm gonna lock the door and say I'm having an exam online anyway. Is it possible that he's gonna hear me? I'm aware it's risky but i have on other option.
  2. Which to choose? one of them is a regular rope and the other a bathrobe belt.
2DE497F0 461C 4BE4 B9A2 D3BFF464E455
Hope my post doesn't get ignored, thanks for answering and helping in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, wolfsoul, Dead Meat and 3 others
decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
i've ensured i have 1-2 hours with no interruptions or chance of someone finding me
may i ask where you're gonna do it ?
Think about your brother. He probably will be the first to find your dead body...

Try to do what you want but far away your family, please.
i know it will hurt them but i'm so depressed that i just don't care anymore. and i want to do it in my room, just peacefully leave this world in my favorite place

Last edited:
Reactions: Quinlor
Upvote 0
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
Please spoiler such images. I can't read the thread normally in the public because of this, haha.

Upvote 0
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
i know it will hurt them but i'm so depressed that i just don't care anymore. and i want to do it in my room, just peacefully leave this world in my favorite place

You can do it in a hotel.
If you insist doing it in your own room, it's best to do it after 1:00AM after everyone in the house is asleep.

Upvote 0
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
may i ask where you're gonna do it ?

You can find a new favourite place in a park, playground, square, in the forest. I for instance have a playground with a special tree near my home where I already thought hanging my self there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

TheLoneEuropean

Feb 27, 2021
which is how?
He put the belt over the door, closed it, and hung himself in that way. A lot of people thought it was the doorknob. If he tied a knot at the end, put the belt over the door, and closed it, seems more likely. (Saw it in a french documentary about him)

• Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor
Upvote 0