P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
Planning on ctb with fentanyl today. I have 10 M30 press from a DNM source (kaosin). I also have metoclopramide. I was planning on ctb last night before I turned 21 but today works too. What's the best way to ensure I die? I can try to do IV but I'm really bad with my fingers/hands and have tried before to self-administer without success. As far as snorting my nose is broken and I don't think I absorb well through my nose. So would sublingual/buccal work if I crushed them up? Should I try multiple ROAs, oral, sublingual and snorting to maximize my chances of success? I plan on using all 10 pills. That should be enough right? I'm taking the meto now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hurtangel, tera_forest, アホペンギン and 1 other person
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I have no knowledge regarding fentanyl that may assist you but wish you the best of luck. Hope you find peace and an end to any suffering you are going through

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sublingual/buccal
i don't have any experience with it either but i've seen many documentaries about it. never saw that as a delivery method. thought there were the injections, smoking or swallowing the pills. was it prescribed? the thing about the street stuff is that it's not made by an actual chemist so you don't know how much is contained in each pill. don't think you need the meto at all either.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I've never personally taken it all though I know people who use. Usually they crush it and snort it but sometimes they just take the pills. As long as you take a lethal dose it doesn't matter how you ingest it, it'll do the same thing. If your nose is broken and you're not into needles then I'd say just swallow them. Since these aren't medical grade there's really no way of knowing how much fent is in a pill, so going with 10 is a good idea. Best of luck

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this is of interest for you.

• Informative
Reactions: tera_forest, TheGoodGuy and bluebus
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@purella maybe delete the name of the dnm dealer just as a procaution in case you manage to ctb because some places they can get long prison sentences I saw that in a documentary one time where a dealer got over 10 years in prison because he sold some drugs someone OD´d on I mean this was a very strict state in the US so unlikely it will happen here it is just you gain nothing from showing the name but it could have horrible consequences for him/her.
Also wish I could advice you but I am actually not sure what the law says about helping people with questions in regards of suicide and I don´t want any trouble but really would like to help anyways I hope everything goes well and you will find some peace soon I am sure you need it :heart:

Reactions: tera_forest
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Do you know how much fentanyl is in each pill?

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Fakefriendhate_Maxx and rotciv