• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

ElysiumRain

Sep 9, 2023
I've been thinking about a prospective theoretical setup for catching the bus that would minimally/ideally not at all harm people around me, and I hope to get some perspectives on how this plan might fail to do that.

Firstly, I would need to catch the bus successfully in a remote enough place where I can't be discovered (or at least identified), maybe somewhere in the middle of the sea, in the middle of some dense soil-rich isolated forest, or generally somewhere where it's ideally not such a burden on the environment (if not a plus). Further ideas or modifications building off of how I'd accomplish this (like how I'd get out to sea, good locations for both, etc) are more than welcome!

On the social end, I'd basically fade out from work or close friends I might have by telling them I'm moving away, maybe to somewhere remote, or another country I have citizenship in. Maybe I'd tell them they can message me if they want to but I might not get back, in which case it might be better if I say I'm going somewhere off the grid so that it doesn't raise too many alarms if I'm unresponsive. Scenarios I've factored out of being feasible is if my parents are still around, or if I have a significant other/child, as they're situations in which I more likely can't seem to realistically detach from without potentially severely hurting them (or at least they will have a reason to need to reconnect with me sometime down the line). So realistically I'd CTB only if I don't have this kind of familial relationship.

I'm also brainstorming how I'd best deal with any remaining assets I might have…say if I have a house, or any belongings, which I might respectively sell or donate, etc (but do that perhaps without people around me knowing)

The ideal outcome I'm picturing is anybody who might care (or somehow ideally everybody, even) remains under the impression that I just moved somewhere and perhaps changed my life/social circle after naturally fading away out of theirs.

Aside from the following possible causes of failure in achieving the above outcome (1. I fail to CTB, 2. My body was discovered and identified, 3. I failed to convince everybody who might care about my whereabouts and intentions), are there other potential oversights? For example, could there be legal situations where I might need to be summoned for one reason or another? For example maybe if I were summoned for jury duty and don't respond, they might contact relatives close to me etc…But where I am from there is no jury duty, so is there anything similar? Maybe I need to make sure there's enough money in the bank to pay for any taxes and any other fees that apply assuming I'm still alive, for at least long enough to outlast those who might care enough to find out (of course there might not be any, but that makes my plan even easier)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe be helpfull if you gave an idea of what country you are hoping to disappear from view in, as legalities, identity docs, legal procedures etc do vary from nation to nation, only if you are comfortable with doing that of course.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

ElysiumRain

Sep 9, 2023
Maybe be helpfull if you gave an idea of what country you are hoping to disappear from view in, as legalities, identity docs, legal procedures etc do vary from nation to nation, only if you are comfortable with doing that of course.
Thanks! I think Canada is a potential one