• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have a plan in place. I have not yet decided if I will be taking some form of alcohol with it. I think that will be part of the moment to moment decision. I also haven't decided if I will go somewhere or do it at home. I would hate for my roommate to find me but at the same time I just don't have it in me to go anywhere anymore. The most important parts of my plan are thought out. I don't think I will plan a time though. I need the moment to moment impulsivity to be able to go through with it without hesitation. I know I want to die, but I have moments of higher anxiety and moments of absolute apathy, and I will be most successful if I reach a moment of apathy and just do it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you don't mind stating it publicly, what is your plan or method?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Overdose of my heart medication. Possibly with alcohol.
Overdose of my heart medication. Possibly with alcohol.
I've done significant research through medical journals and it has a very high likelihood of success especially without seeking medical treatment.