Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I have a tinfoil hat. I'm not going to deny it: I follow conspiracy theories. A lot of them are being proven true. I believe with my whole being that COVID is a planned hoax and a social experiment for a swift change of every aspect of life. I also believe that I need to stand for my beliefs while being open enough to try to empathise with people and try to take something from every discussion. I very much want this now, please.

Here's a link to a documentary called "Plandemic 2." Academics present evidence that we're all being lied to. Can you take the time to watch this and let me know your thoughts. i'm most curious about those who disagree with me. I want to know if anything in this doc changes any of your beliefs about COVID.

Reactions: Disappointered, dieornottodie and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I believe with my whole being that COVID is a planned hoax and a social experiment for a swift change of every aspect of life.
I absolutely agree.
I know some people find this view controversial, even wrong or 'immoral', but the way everything has played out stinks of pre-planning, calculation, centralization of power and increased social control to benefit elites. Was event 201 just a coincidence?

The way governments have manipulated and inflated the numbers and statistics is staggering (people who die 'with' covid19 are recorded as dying 'of' it, and hospitals are incentivized to write 'covid19' as cause of death on death certificates even if they died of an unrelated fatal illness.)

The propaganda in the form of bombarding the population with orwellian fear-inducing slogans like 'keep safe', 'control the virus', 'stay at home', 'stay alert' etc reeks of social engineering and indoctrination. Soon they will require everyone to have some kind of nano-chip inserted on the pretext of 'controlling the virus'. The real reason will be to control humans.
Sorry, I just needed to say that. I'll go back to sleep now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Beeper, netrezven, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 7 others
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Did you believe this particular theory before you watched this series or started consuming material related to it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@worried_to_death Exactly. It was the fear factor that got me at the beginning of Lockdown. I knew the second I came back to my city: it started at how the airport was changing (and empty) and the highways were deserted and there were big flashing signs about covid. It scared the hell out of me! I phoned someone and the first thing I said is, "I'm not going to make it." I'm damaged beyond repair because of it and I don't want to be a part of the New Normal.

But I really want to know what people who aren't woke think about this documentary. I know I'm sort of blinded by what I beliece - is there any logic to the current narrative????
Did you believe this particular theory before you watched this series or started consuming material related to it?
Yes. I've been following them and eatching them evolve into reality for about 25 years. This realisation of what's been predicted for decades terrifies me!

Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Final Escape and 1 other person
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Well, I haven't a tinfoil hat so I can't relate, but I respect your perspectives.
It's very interesting to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Well, I haven't a tinfoil hat so I can't relate, but I respect your perspectives.
It's very interesting to me
Thank you. I'm curious in a sort of "change my mind" way: is there anything about COVID that is suspicious or malevolent?

Reactions: Final Escape
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
The origins in China are suspect, but for me it's more along the lines of from where else might it have come biologically. I re
I really don't have much of a mind for the kind of man made type stuff
Government control and all that.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
The origins in China are suspect, but for me it's more along the lines of from where else might it have come biologically. I re
This documentary was good. The arguments were backed up with sources. To me, there's more logic in the "conspiracy" than the mainstream media is giving.

I think I'm hoping to be convinced that I'm wrong. It's about as deep as a religious belief for me, unfortunatley. I can't shake it and nothing else makes sense. :heh:

• Love
Reactions: netrezven, BandAddict, LittleJem and 1 other person
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Well, that Dr in the first one was debunked.

• Hugs
Reactions: Throwawaysoul and Deleted member 18655
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Oh jeez I knew I was gonna have to find it. Hang on lol

• Hugs
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Maybe it wasn't man made, but it has been exploited by governments (or whoever controls governments behind the scenes) as a good opportunity to set the social control plan in motion through diktat. ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Enabran255, dieornottodie and 2 others
Goghaway

Goghaway

Aug 20, 2020
Maybe it wasn't man made, but it has been exploited by governments (or whoever controls governments behind the scenes) as a good opportunity to set the social control plan in motion through diktat.
Exploited by governments for sure, but I don't think for social control.
That is a very clever screen name you have there. I wish I had come up with it! I see the most creative and intelligent people on here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
That is a very clever screen name you have there. I wish I had come up with it! I see the most creative and intelligent people on here.
What worries me is the role that Bill Gates is playing in all of this. He's at the centre - a college dropout that was sued for business practices and now he's a medical expert, set to directly profit from the vaccine he's insisting everyone will get.

It's surreal. This can't be happening. it's all just a bad dream, right? :zzz:

Reactions: Final Escape and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
What worries me is the role that Bill Gates is playing in all of this. He's at the centre - a college dropout that was sued for business practices and now he's a medical expert, set to directly profit from the vaccine he's insisting everyone will get.

It's surreal. This can't be happening. it's all just a bad dream, right? :zzz:
Bill gates and the WHO are very suspect in all of this.
I just can't wait to exit this whole charade. I'm done.

But it would be interesting to hear from people who believe the official narrative wholesale.

• Love
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

If not for social control, then what?

Not being argumentative, I'm genuinely curious what other reasons there could be.

Reactions: Brink, Fragile and Deleted member 18655
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can't watch the video because I'm on data but I think for the most part it's all humans fault. The cause of it is debatable but the spread. Between governments not acting fast enough and the f it attidude citizens have towards it, I wouldn't be surprised if it killed us all off because of human stupidity. I mean come on idiots are having "covid parties" what do you think is going to happen lol.

Reactions: littlelungs, FriendofDeath, Sarahlynn and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
it's all humans fault.
So you don't think there's any kind of hidden agenda?
All the restrictions and limitations on freedom are genuine attempts to stop a deadly virus, because governments really care about the well-being of their citizens?
(I'm not saying this in an argumentative tone, it's fine if you do believe this).

• Love
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I can't watch the video because I'm on data but I think for the most part it's all humans fault. The cause of it is debatable but the spread. Between governments not acting fast enough and the f it attidude citizens have towards it, I wouldn't be surprised if it killed us all off because of human stupidity. I mean come on idiots are having "covid parties" what do you think is going to happen lol.
Please! Watch the documentary. It's someone like you whose opinion of it I want. They show evidence for the source of it. They prove the governments were under the direction of the WHO. And so many other things that have been right in front of our eyes in the media that should have scared the hell out of everyone.

I need to know how this documentary affects ezactly someone like you. I don't know why but I'm dying to know (no pun intended). :heart:

(I'm not saying this in an argumentative tone, it's fine if you do believe this).
I love you guys
:hug::heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
So you don't think there's any kind of hidden agenda?
All the restrictions and limitations on freedom are genuine attempts to stop a deadly virus, because governments really care about the well-being of their citizens?
No. They would have more restrictions if they actually cared so no one would get it. The Chinese should have been like oops and everyone should have shut everything down immediately and then there wouldn't have been a pandemic and it would have been gone in under a month. If everything is shut down and everyone's home aside from emergencies (cops fire ambulance) then there wouldn't have been any where's for it to spread to. But of course we HAVE to worry about the economy f the people that are dying :meh:

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, LittleJem and Deleted member 18655
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
No. They would have more restrictions if they actually cared so no one would get it. The Chinese should have been like oops and everyone should have shut everything down immediately and then there wouldn't have been a pandemic and it would have been gone in under a month. If everything is shut down and everyone's home aside from emergencies (cops fire ambulance) then there wouldn't have been any where's for it to spread to. But of course we HAVE to worry about the economy f the people that are dying :meh:
Ok, that's an interesting take. So governments should have acted earlier and there should be even more restrictions in order to control the virus.
But it does appear to me that the global economy has taken a huge hit with everything being shut down, and people have lost their businesses and livelihoods.
So you don't see any element of the 'pandemic' having been manufactured or engineered in any way? Like, maybe the threat was exaggerated and the deaths from the virus were artificially bumped up?

I can understand where you're coming from, but I definitely recommend you watch that documentary when you can...

Last edited:
  • Love
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
The fact is that the world is run by a few thousand people who run the world and their pursuit for wealth and power is at the root of this. I heard a podcasr with a teacher talking about coding in schools and he even said, "we are witnessing the biggest shift economically and technologically ever." The world is too big and cultures are so wonderfully different from each other. Values and beliefs change as you look at different cultures. Unless there is something centralised, it's a mathematically-impossible chamce that the entire world shifted so quickly at the same time. There are no coincidences...

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The fact is that the world is run by a few thousand people who run the world and their pursuit for wealth and power is at the root of this. I heard a podcasr with a teacher talking about coding in schools and he even said, "we are witnessing the biggest shift economically and technologically ever." The world is too big and cultures are so wonderfully different from each other. Values and beliefs change as you look at different cultures. Unless there is something centralised, it's a mathematically-impossible chamce that the entire world shifted so quickly at the same time. There are no coincidences...

Can you give more details? I don't understand exactly what shifts happened among different cultures at the same time.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Can you give more details? I don't understand exactly what shifts happened among different cultures at the same time.
Sure. Give this nerd a few minutes to find
something...
:smiling:
Sure. Give this nerd a few minutes to find
something...

Did you watch the documentary? Have you heard of Event 201? it's explained in the first few minutes of the doc.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
But it does appear to me that the global economy has taken a huge hit with everything being shut down, and people have lost their businesses and livelihoods.
So you don't see any element of the 'pandemic' having been manufactured or engineered in any way? Like, maybe the threat was exaggerated and the deaths from the virus were artificially bumped up?
Even the short time things have been closed there's definitely been an economic problem. Just walking around town you can see all the empty stores where places use to be. But having everything shut down for a few weeks would have been better then people struggling and dying for months.

As for your question, it's possible and wouldn't surprise me. But what does the government have to gain by destroying their economy, killing their taxpayers and keeping the hospitals full? To me that just sounds like a good way to lose money. All they are doing is taking money out of their own pockets and putting the world in more debt (as if it wasn't already bad enough)

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
it's possible and wouldn't surprise me. But what does the government have to gain by destroying their economy, killing their taxpayers and keeping the hospitals full? To me that just sounds like a good way to lose money. All they are doing is taking money out of their own pockets and putting the world in more debt (as if it wasn't already bad enough)

Here's a Rabbit Hole for you. The World Economic Forum's Great Reset:

Reactions: Disappointered and esse_est_percipi
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Here's a Rabbit Hole for you. The World Economic Forum's Great Reset
Again I said it's a possibility. I'm not so sure they started it on purpose but I definitely feel they didn't do everything they could have to prevent it.

• Love
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
That documentary has an interview with someone who explains the origin so well. He said that the U.S. was working with the lab in Wuhan (and funded it) - they found loopholes so that each country could blame the other and "they're almost telling the truth.'

You have to begin with the question, " was it man-made?" This will direct how you see the virus as a medical emergency and as a political tool for an agenda. Then you can talk about prevention or containment.

All of the facts are out there in reliable source materials. For both sides, really. Reading the facts and the arguments will give you a stronger leg to stand on than conjecture of "possibility."

/rant :happy:

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and esse_est_percipi