• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
I have 55~ 75mg wellbutrin pills. would that be enough or do i need something else? i was thinking adderall, i think maybe i could get those. how much would i need?

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
a quick google search tells me Wellbutrin overdoses rarely lead to death, you would most likely just be in pain but if you could withstand that anythings possible. I think its fairly rare to die from ODing on pills tbh its the most common method people have failed attempts with. All I can add is the majority of psychiatrists that end their lives seldom use anti-depressants.

K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks. I'll try to get my hands on adderall. i'm fairly light weight & i can always bag my head.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Dying from an Adderall OD would be quite difficult and painful.

K

knife

Apr 22, 2018
i guess i will try to get my hands on a gun. i dont live in a state where i can buy one though. i've been trying to move to texas but things didnt work out and i got very depressed. i want to die again

Reactions: lv-gras
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Overdoses rarely lead to death it is a very long process and painful your body will either reject the pills and you will vomit before it does any damage or if someone finds you you will be haveing your stomach pumped
(Choose another method)

A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
I have 55~ 75mg wellbutrin pills. would that be enough or do i need something else? i was thinking adderall, i think maybe i could get those. how much would i need?
If you keep on drinking spirits everyday your body will soon pack up or you'll accidently kill yourself in blackout, no need for pills.