• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Beachy head has chaplains who patrol day and night. Their only mission is to prevent people jumping and call police if they're suspicious

Reactions: KafiTheFailure and WAITING TO DIE
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
The Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool was good enough for Ian Broudie's brother.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I live near the orwell bridge in suffolk. Very low survival rate. Getting more and more tricky to get up there on foot. Every night it's very tempting to try again. But if spotted it will become a drama rather than a peaceful exit.

K

KafiTheFailure

Jun 20, 2023
I can't imagine throwing myself off a cliff or bridge. It's so violent. How do people summon the courage? I can imagine SN because the act itself is just drinking, and the effect is death. But standing on a ledge and stepping off must be terrifying. My legs feel like jelly thinking of the sensation of accelerating towards the ground.
You're scared because you KNOW you'd die. Jumping from such a height is guaranteed death. But, if the part of you that wants to live isn't strong, I can see why jumping works for some folks..

Reactions: Salmon can't swim
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Cliffs are the most preferred in my opinion, less chance of onlookers being troubled by the aftermath, and usually a guaranteed method to not survive the fall

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Beachy head has chaplains who patrol day and night. Their only mission is to prevent people jumping and call police if they're suspicious
I was stopped there once because I was out late at night.

During the day time, there are so many people that the chaplains do not disturb people unless someone is glaringly obviously distressed.

bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
If this becomes a thing, can I please be added to the group chat?

It would feel kinda of poetic, my favourite song is cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson, so will definitely have to dance to it before jumping!

If not thinking of a cliff more local in the south west, or hanging in the woods. Peace everyone. šŸ™

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Apart from Beachy Head, Five Ways Tower seems like a good option. You might have to break in, and it's getting torn down so you might want to hurry up, but it's a 249ft tall building that you can easily get to the roof of.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Sort of Quadrophenia meets The Italian Job.