Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Do you ever just sit and think things through pinpointing points in your life that could of been and oppertunity to not get to this stage, I do it so much and I litrually just wish I could go back and give me myself some advice and direction so I could of handled and done things differently

E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Mines is easy.
If I was never born....i would not be in this shit of a life....let alone world.

Reactions: Freeme3820 and VIBRITANNIA
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Mines is easy.
If I was never born....i would not be in this shit of a life....let alone world.

Yea Tbf I hate that I was born too, I once diddent exist and that was for sure when I was happiest. X

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I know the exact moments of my life I'd go back to and try to change or at least witness from a different perspective. For some of these moments though I've had the thought of what if I already went back to those moments and actually inflicted them upon myself due to my self loathing. It's not likely but the thought does cross my mind from time to time.

Reactions: Freeme3820
C

Calafquen

Aug 11, 2020
I think everyone, currently I always think about it, my therapist told me that in the end the past and the future is only fiction, it cannot be generated again and it only remains in our imagination, we must try to see the here and now , I know it is complex but it relieves a bit of pain and distracts from bad memories or things that may come (that are in the imagination or mind)

sometimes it's good to forgive yourself

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
It's crazy but there are probably 3 or 4 moments in my life that if I changed I would not be in this situation.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I know the exact moments of my life I'd go back to and try to change or at least witness from a different perspective. For some of these moments though I've had the thought of what if I already went back to those moments and actually inflicted them upon myself due to my self loathing. It's not likely but the thought does cross my mind from time to time.

It's so frustrating isent it, blows my mind how 1 second, 1 choice, 1 person or one situation could of made your life completely different x
I think everyone, currently I always think about it, my therapist told me that in the end the past and the future is only fiction, it cannot be generated again and it only remains in our imagination, we must try to see the here and now , I know it is complex but it relieves a bit of pain and distracts from bad memories or things that may come (that are in the imagination or mind)

Haha I litrually can't process that without automatically thinking but.. Followed by reasons why that's not possible, I'm an absoulute overthinker and I know it and then over think that too :pfff: honestly I think if I saw a therapist then the therapist would need therapy too :pfff:

Haha I litrually can't process that without automatically thinking but.. Followed by reasons why that's not possible, I'm an absoulute overthinker and I know it and then over think that too :pfff: honestly I think if I saw a therapist then the therapist would need therapy too :pfff:
It's crazy but there are probably 3 or 4 moments in my life that if I changed I would not be in this situation.

Yea same for me, alot of it is that I diddent meet certain people :notsure: x

Last edited: