• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imlostwithouthim

Oct 26, 2019
20 Zopiclone 3.75mg
22 Tramadol (seem to have the name Tyradol or something now) 50mg
36 Venfalxine 225mg

I'll even throw in some Nurofen and panadol for good measure.

I sliced down my wrist today and either I am.completely weak or my skin is like rubber through lack of eating and water, but I went deep and only made to pathetic scratches a cat could Have given me, in fact, I have a bigger scar from my dog's dewclaw.

Google is apparently my friend with sodium nitrite yet can't find it.

Found a website trading guns for cash a shotgun at £30. However, worried about how it would get to me and if it would arrive on time for my plan. Also wary as I know cops lurk about on sites like that.

I just want to fuckin die already. I've been starving myself for over a week, living off coca-cola and sleep. I can't leave my bed without scream.crying. I can't do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I doubt it would actually kill you tbh. You'll feel like shit though, that's for sure. I've heard people died by taking less, but I also have known people personally who took a lot more (same meds or something similar) and survived. Sorry you're in so much pain.

R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
Like with any method using pills it's always "well it depends" but I would say not likely. You are not close to the LDL for either of those medications and while it's not certain to say their combined effect wouldn't cause death I wouldn't put my money on it.

Your first one is a non benzo hypnotic that works as a central nervous system (CNS) depressant
The second is your opioid pain medication, when mixed with alcohol can cause respiratory distress so there is a chance with that and your hypnotic that you could induce enough distress that you stop breathing but I don't think you have enough.
The third is your selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor which combined with your tramadol could cause serotonin syndrome which is extremely uncomfortable (high temps, seizures, sweating etc)

Your best bet would be the sleeping pills and pain pills with a lot of alcohol (but if you aren't tolerant of alcohol you may just throw it all up) and even then I wouldn't put your odds as high. Pills are notoriously hard to kill yourself with unless you have sufficient quantities and anti-emetics

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
IDK sweetie. I have over 17,000 mg of morphine ER
Over 1000 mgs of Xanax
Over 700 mgs of Percocet
Klonopin
Zofran for nausea

IDK the name if the pills you're talking about. I use the generic names.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Over 1000 mgs of Xanax
Over 700 mgs of Percocet
Klonopin
Zofran for nausea

I'm so envious of you and your morphine stash. God what a nice way to go

Reactions: bornsinner, MeltingHeart and Imlostwithouthim
I

Imlostwithouthim

Oct 26, 2019
Same - I've no idea where to find morphine in the UK or that would be my first choice. I'm not about to go and try robbing my local hospital for it, but anything I find online doesn't seem to be the right one
I doubt it would actually kill you tbh. You'll feel like shit though, that's for sure. I've heard people died by taking less, but I also have known people personally who took a lot more (same meds or something similar) and survived. Sorry you're in so much pain.
I'm just so sick of this. I had four spiritualist readings, all of them said my husband would come back to me. I've been texting him once a day saying I am not giving up on us. Today he called me delusional and said he was never coming back. I've six weeks to sort my method before lease is up in our martial home. I feel like my mom and grandpa lied to me in those readings, each time they come through saying he was coming back but I had to prove I wasn't going to be like before. Yet he's not coming back so how can I prove I have changed? He's my whole entire world, this is my fault and I deserve to die. I want to die for hurting him like this and making him feel so unhappy he had to leave. I don't deserve to live and nothing I do is going to change his mind despite me trying. I fucking hate myself

Last edited:
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Nope those arent lethal pill or dosages dont do it. You will just be really sick. I did something similar and made me sick for 3 days

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Over 1000 mgs of Xanax
Over 700 mgs of Percocet
Klonopin
Zofran for nausea

Holy crap!!!! I'd love to buy some of that morphine off you!!!'
Peace/hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Overdoses rarely work- if we could all go back to the 1950s and have access to super strong old school Barbit's a'la Marilyn Monroe - it could be ok, but times have changed as have the meds- sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead.Marilyn.Sad
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Overdoses rarely work- if we could all go back to the 1950s and have access to super strong old school Benzos a'la Marilyn Monroe - it could be ok, but times have changed as have the meds- sadly.
Yep, F, H and N are pretty much the only guarenteed OD methods out there. Pills will make you sick as they are made to not let someone OD.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yep, F, H and N are pretty much the only guarenteed OD methods out there. Pills will make you sick as they are made to not let someone OD.
Yeah I stupidly tried one in the vein hope! What a waste of time that was

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I had four spiritualist readings

Not trying to sound like a dick here, but if the spiritual readers can see the future, how come they don't play the lottery? Just sayin...

Reactions: Nem
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Holy crap!!!! I'd love to buy some of that morphine off you!!!'
Peace/hugs
I'm sorry but I won't sell my pills. I don't know exactly when I plan to die and I need them as extras when my actual dosage isn't working. I would never sell pills to anyone anyway over the internet.
Well I worked hard to save them. I stopped taking the actual dosage I was supposed to take and saved a pill every day for a very long time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Are you lost too? and Kingkelly
Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Don't forget the brain damage. Overdosing is not a zero-cost ordeal. You don't just feel like shit and get over it if you fail, you lose something. Maybe not alot, maybe not noticeable, but it'll cost you neurologically.

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Don't forget the brain damage. Overdosing is not a zero-cost ordeal. You don't just feel like shit and get over it if you fail, you lose something. Maybe not alot, maybe not noticeable, but it'll cost you neurologically.
Can't a failed SN cause that too?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Overdoses rarely work- if we could all go back to the 1950s and have access to super strong old school Barbit's a'la Marilyn Monroe - it could be ok, but times have changed as have the meds- sadly.

One of the reasons I Liked Ike.