Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

I'm Bleeding, Quietly living.
Jul 8, 2019
So.. I have tried this a few times now, each time increasing the dosage but I always wake up, or they pump my stomach or so on.
So I was wondering if there's a way I can finally do this right? since there's no way I can get access to N or F, and I'm not sure about the other methods, this would be my way to go.
I have access to Clonazepam (0,5) , I can get more.
Also have prescribed:
- Zoloft
- Valproic Acid
- Risperidone
- Levomepromazine (which is used to sleep and I'm sure I can get more)

Also can get some amitriptyline, just don't know how many of each do I need or if some of this are just useless? or the more the merrier?
and of course all of this would be served with wine, or tequila to wash it down.

So...? any thoughts on this?

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I honestly don't know but I know that it is difficult to succeed with these types of meds. Have you considered antiemetics? To be successful you need to keep it all down at least.

I've read that amitriptyline is effective but I think you need quite a lot.

Good luck

Reactions: Confined_Soul
Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

Jul 8, 2019
Yes, Amitriptyline is the one I've used the most.... I guess i can just mix a lot of those with the Kpins and alcohol and hope for the worst.

thanks anyway <3

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Pill cocktails seem to have a very low chance of success. There are other methods on this forum that are inexpensive or free and relatively painless or pain free. I'd personally look into another method. The fact that you've already tried several times means that it isn't working, changing the dosage or doing it more often will just likely hurt you more in the long run.

With any kind of ingested poison you need to keep from vomiting, taking an anti emetic beforehand might help, but that's only assuming your meds are a fatal dose in the first place.

Reactions: Confined_Soul
Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
Last time I did a pill cocktail I just got high or threw up everywhere. It's pretty hard to find a good combo and I even researched this combo and thought it would work. Sucks, I feel like other methods are easier, unless you take a ton of everything

Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

Jul 8, 2019
Pill cocktails seem to have a very low chance of success. There are other methods on this forum that are inexpensive or free and relatively painless or pain free. I'd personally look into another method. The fact that you've already tried several times means that it isn't working, changing the dosage or doing it more often will just likely hurt you more in the long run.

With any kind of ingested poison you need to keep from vomiting, taking an anti emetic beforehand might help, but that's only assuming your meds are a fatal dose in the first place.

Ohh.... yeah, that makes perfect sense... why keep on doing what already failed me multiple times in the past? can you give me an example of those methods??? that's exactly what I'm looking for, free and painless :pfff: i just don't want to hurt anybody else in the process.... like set the house on fire by accident or make them inhale toxic fumes or something.

Is there a way I can hang myself without tying the knot in something high? I don't really have place to do it... that would be my other method, idk.
Thanks for answering!

Last time I did a pill cocktail I just got high or threw up everywhere. It's pretty hard to find a good combo and I even researched this combo and thought it would work. Sucks, I feel like other methods are easier, unless you take a ton of everything

Yeah, the right combination is always too high and your system makes you throw up, the few Times I did it, i always took something before hand to avoid that and almost got there, but they found me.... I guess I'll just have to look like you say into other methods. thanks for answering!

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Your best bet is the amitriptyline cocktail. I don't think any of that other stuff is lethal.

Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

Jul 8, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d