• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I could order phenobarbital or primidone but I read that they were long-acting barbiturates and as such, you need as much as three days to die on lethal doses.
I would inevitably be found by my partner, who would call an ambulance. I would be saved, maybe with permanent brain damage.
It sucks. It fucking sucks.
I'm sick of it. I just want to end it all. I could jump in front of a train but I'm such a coward. And I don't want to traumatize the bystanders. And where I live, there are no firearms available.
I just want a peaceful death. I'm so jealous of people who passed away with N. The few people who survived a N overdose described it as particularly peaceful, you just fall asleep without noticing and that's all. The void.

Maybe I could mix barbiturates with H, F, RC opiates/benzos? But I have such a huge tolerance to opiates. I could snort up to 1,5g of H per day last year, and I wouldn't even be high. (That's why I quit lol).
And now when I occasionally do opiates, my tolerance seems to be still as high as before.

Do you think mixing barbiturates with benzos/opiates would guarantee peaceful death within hours? With some AEs to prevent vomiting. I could do it at night just after my partner falls asleep, so that I'm already dead when they wake up. But I find it risky.
They won't be home from 11th to 15th but I don't have time to order the stuff I need to CTB for it to arrive before they leave.
What do you think?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Might sound rude but if you could put me onto lethal barbiturates that would be great, I'm ready to die and I've got plenty of time lol

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Are you in a country that allows advanced decisions / directives to be made - a legal document where you refuse certain treatments that can't be overridden by medics? That's what I've put in place just in case I'm found before my method has finished me off. The only treatment I'm effectively allowing is pain relief.

Your suggested combination may work, but it also may not - in my opinion it's better not to risk it as permanent complications could occur.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Are you in a country that allows advanced decisions / directives to be made - a legal document where you refuse certain treatments that can't be overridden by medics? That's what I've put in place just in case I'm found before my method has finished me off. The only treatment I'm effectively allowing is pain relief.

Your suggested combination may work, but it also may not - in my opinion it's better not to risk it as permanent complications could occur.
You mean like a DNR?

I agree, it's gonna be very random, especially as I have a huge tolerance to opiates. And I already have a shitty life, I clearly don't wanna make it even shittier.
But on the other hand, I'm fucking desperate.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yes. If you can, put one in place so if you're found they can't treat you
There is something similar to DNR in my country, but doctors can overcome it if they feel like it's inappropriate. Given my young age, I think they would not care and ressuscitate me anyway.