• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Anyone know the fatal OD amount for Phenergan, I have 56 25mg tablets can probably get another 56 if I had to but just wanted to know if this was possible cant find a level from searching. Am trying everything I know to get off this god awful rock asap

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
Probably not what you want to use, except to keep poison or a pill OD from being vomited up, as happened to me.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Probably not what you want to use, except to keep poison or a pill OD from being vomited up, as happened to me.
Was going to use with SN to keep down if I got SN ( not all 56) but as SN not here and probably won't arrive just thought they might work by themselves

M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
Well, theoretically, a person can probably take way too much of most any medication and get toxic results, but that isn't reliable and not likely to end quickly for the most part.
I have 3 failed morphine OD incidents. I lived because of Ralph.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Hey Gromit, I don't know the answer to your question about a lethal dose but I have taken a box of phenergan the 56 x 25mg not as a way to CTB but to knock myself out for a few days and i did just sleep for a day, I temporarily lost vision in my one eye as a consequence but other than that I lived to tell the tale so I don't think 56 would be any where near lethal. I know that's not the answer you were hoping for. Phenergan is a good for reducing sickness and helping to sedate though so maybe helpful if you got your SN or you had something else to mix it with.

Reactions: Pookie
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for the info, didn't think it would be enough, but at least taking a few of them with SN some pain killers and Rennie's should work. Now just need the bloody SN

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks for the info, didn't think it would be enough, but at least taking a few of them with SN some pain killers and Rennie's should work. Now just need the bloody SN
No problem, I wish I had a better answer to give, I really hope you get your SN, you deserve your peaceful ending. The waiting sucks I know, I can't even track mine from Poland how long since you ordered?

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
This lot only a week ago, it's not from Poland it's from Ukraine it has passed UKR customs and on route but could take 2 to 5 weeks. I hope you get yours as well

Reactions: justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
This lot only a week ago, it's not from Poland it's from Ukraine it has passed UKR customs and on route but could take 2 to 5 weeks. I hope you get yours as well
Glad it's passed UKR customs. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks I hope I do to because the alternatives are not a peaceful passing. I keep trying to distract myself because I have some affairs to put in order and I promised I would give my family one last good Christmas but man I wish i could just walk away right now. I hear your desperation to CTB as soon as possible, I understand as much as i can being me and not you. Keep going, my inbox is open if you ever wanna talk

Reactions: Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Glad it's passed UKR customs. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks I hope I do to because the alternatives are not a peaceful passing. I keep trying to distract myself because I have some affairs to put in order and I promised I would give my family one last good Christmas but man I wish i could just walk away right now. I hear your desperation to CTB as soon as possible, I understand as much as i can being me and not you. Keep going, my inbox is open if you ever wanna talk
Just sent you a PM but think it might not tie up

Beforeigo

Beforeigo

Mar 2, 2020
I took 300 25mg tablets, was delirious, my heart was in a bad rhythm as I was taken to the resus room...I was nearly successful but was saved

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Wow 300 and still no ctb. This is not going to be easy I need the SN

Beforeigo

Beforeigo

Mar 2, 2020
The high it gave me was kinda incredible tho! I took 150 in July and then thought if I doubled that surely I'd be dead.... here I am, still unfortunately alive ‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: Gromit-CTB