D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Lol the top one reminds me of a joke i heard.
Whenever you feel like your job is pointless., just remember that somewhere in the world, there is a poor little fella in a factory putting indicators on bmw s.
That's exactly the joke I was thinking of. And half the time I was being tailgated on the M6, it was a Bimmer driving right up my trumpet.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'd say the 'jerk in a merc' are worse than BMW drivers. then again i did used to own a BMW :heh:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'd say the 'jerk in a merc' are worse than BMW drivers. then again i did used to own a BMW :heh:
Bimmers are excellent vehicles, they just tend to attract a certain demographic. It was usually 3 or 5 series that seemed to want to drive up my backside. :O I nearly bought 5 series once, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :blarg:

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
:pfff::pfff::pfff: i had a 3 series coupe, the E36 shape. was a nice motor. I didn't bother with the license part though lol

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
:pfff::pfff::pfff: i had a 3 series coupe, the E36 shape. was a nice motor. I didn't bother with the license part though lol
I'm really sorry, I couldn't resist (no offence intended here lol)

My favourite motor was frighteningly fast and I drove it like it was stolen when i was young.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
lol one of the main reasons i bought it was, i said i would always get one to my mates

Thats not mine, thats one of google but it looked like this. I thought it was the bolox at the time. i had a few cars before i got my license!!!! i taught myself to drive aswell before i had lessons!!! 1st car i had i swapped a fleece jacket for it lmao

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
lol one of the main reasons i bought it was, i said i would always get one to my mates

View attachment 46846

Thats not mine, thats one of google but it looked like this. I thought it was the bolox at the time. i had a few cars before i got my license!!!! i taught myself to drive aswell before i had lessons!!! 1st car i had i swapped a fleece jacket for it lmao
Bet you pulled some women driving about in that lol.
I bet you were called dickout time back then lol

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, checkouttime and Deleted member 1465
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i was only about 23!!!!!! my mate had one ,but his was newer.I had a far better 'fanny magnet' than that aswell!!!

I had a mrs at the time, honestly though, i have never tried to use a car to pull a girl.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
i was only about 23!!!!!! my mate had one ,but his was newer.I had a far better 'fanny magnet' than that aswell!!!

I had a mrs at the time, honestly though, i have never tried to use a car to pull a girl.
No i know just being silly. Nice car.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
No i know just being silly. Nice car.

Its still not a bad looking car nowadays, the M3 are nice.

i love cars and i've owned everyone i have ever said i would. i've got a lead foot though! never been caught speeding though lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Its still not a bad looking car nowadays, the M3 are nice.

i love cars and i've owned everyone i have ever said i would. i've got a lead foot though! never been caught speeding though lol
Only caught speeding once by a mobile camera on a rural road with 30 limit. I've been stopped by the police many times, but I always managed to talk my way out of it.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Only caught speeding once by a mobile camera on a rural road with 30 limit. I've been stopped by the police many times, but I always managed to talk my way out of it.

I had a car that would do 205mph!!! so you can imagine how that got drove, how the fuck i dodged a speeding ticket i do not know lmao.

I actually thought once i had been caught, and that was in a van lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I had a car that would do 205mph!!! so you can imagine how that got drove, how the fuck i dodged a speeding ticket i do not know lmao.

I actually thought once i had been caught, and that was in a van lol
My favourite car had something wrong with it, I swear. It looked like shit but drove like an angry greyhound. It really shouldn't have been that fast on paper. I loaned it to my sister once and she came back shaking and told me she never wanted to drive it again. I loaned it to my mechanic for the day. He came back with a huge grin on his face. :happy:

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
People who play music so ungodly loud the whole neighborhood or apartment can hear it...

Reactions: Skathon
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Not so much a peeve, but...the goose in the back field that attacks me every time I go in there. I have to arm myself now to fight her off. Nasty bugger. She doesn't stop either, once I've poked her away a few times, she screams for 10 minutes then spends the rest of the time trying to outflank me in the weeds to get in a position where she can take a chunk out of me.
Dogs love me.
Cats tend to like me.
Geese, apparently, want to rip me a new one.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
My favourite car had something wrong with it, I swear. It looked like shit but drove like an angry greyhound. It really shouldn't have been that fast on paper. I loaned it to my sister once and she came back shaking and told me she never wanted to drive it again. I loaned it to my mechanic for the day. He came back with a huge grin on his face. :happy:

so it was a sleeper!!!!

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
At the moment it's people not wearing their mask over their nose....just whyy...then don't wear a mask at all...

Also I hate people invading my personal space when I go shopping by standing to close to me.

People with dirty fingernails is one last thing I absolutely can't stand.

Okay, with the topic nails there is something else that I don't understand...who started having those long ass acrylic nails and thought they looked fine? Eww

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DocNo and waterstrider
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm in a weird mood today, so I'm just going to get these off my chest. Maybe it'll make me less volatile.

1. Long posts that are all just one paragraph. I just find them so difficult to read. Paragraphs are so helpful in grouping thoughts and make things so much easier for the reader.

2. Using "then" instead of "than." More so than other common misspellings (there/their/they're; your/you're; it's/its), this one bothers me because they're not even homophones.

I know that I make errors from time to time; everyone does. Nonetheless, I think there's value in trying to make your posts as readable and clear as possible. I'm that annoying friend who always uses proper grammar and punctuation in text messages because I believe that in the absence of visual and verbal cues, we should want our meaning and intent to come across as clearly as possible.

Okay, I'll come off my soapbox now. Anyone have any other pet peeves they'd like to share? Like when people don't use their turn signal/indicator? Ugh... don't get me started on that one...
Close, I fucking hate with a passion when people drive around with their high beams on. If someone does that behind me, I'll let them pass and follow them for miles with mine on.

People do this shit all the time because they have a burnt out regular headlight, and instead of replacing it, drive with the high beams.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
-People giving unsolicited advice
-Someone telling me to do something I was already planning on doing
-Slow walkers

Reactions: waterstrider
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
-People giving unsolicited advice
-Someone telling me to do something I was already planning on doing
-Slow walkers
Omg....I hate slow walkers so much! They always walk right in the middle of the lane as well...idiots

I hate people making loud chewing noises
I hate people giving me hugs/touching me without me knowing them that well
I hate people taking ages to reach the important part of a story

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xLosthopex