• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Cusco has a well-earned reputation for being a drug den; I believe if N is available, it will be sold to tourists. I wholeheartedly recommend Cusco as a vacation destination for anyone looking for peaceful surroundings amidst nature, delicious food, and transcendent energy.

@Bread with milk
I was wondering how your trip went and whether you uncovered any valuable information.
What about getting it, then bringing it back home?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Cusco has a well-earned reputation for being a drug den; I believe if N is available, it will be sold to tourists. I wholeheartedly recommend Cusco as a vacation destination for anyone looking for peaceful surroundings amidst nature, delicious food, and transcendent energy.

@Bread with milk
I was wondering how your trip went and whether you uncovered any valuable information.
Thats true. After getting N in Cusco i spent some amazing days enjoying Machu Picchu and the delicious and not so expensive peruvian food. I also recommend getting a good massage service in Machu Picchu, soo cheap compared to other countries' price.

Reactions: jujuklam and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
What about getting it, then bringing it back home?

That is not my area of expertise, as I have never used drugs and poisoning is not my chosen method.

Do you know?
@LifeIsCrazyNemb

Reactions: jujuklam
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
That is not my area of expertise, as I have never used drugs and poisoning is not my chosen method.

Do you know?
@LifeIsCrazyNemb
Hi
I live in Brasil and im used to make many international flights. I know that the probability of getting caught in the customs is not high so i took my chances and got all the halatals with me in the cargo luggage. Everything went well.
Nonetheless be aware that there is always the risk.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Update, I won't be making my trip until June, but I'm worried that this event and other events could destroy my mental stability.

• Aww..
Reactions: 0000000000000, LifeIsCrazyNemb and Little_Suzy
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
Hi
I live in Brasil and im used to make many international flights. I know that the probability of getting caught in the customs is not high so i took my chances and got all the halatals with me in the cargo luggage. Everything went well.
Did you fly directly between Brazil and Cusco or did you fly between Lima and Cusco also?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Did you fly directly between Brazil and Cusco or did you fly between Lima and Cusco also?
I had a flight to Lima, spent 4 days there and then head to Cuzco.
The flights Lima-cuzco are relatively cheap and the prices are stable even if you book only one day in advance.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I had a flight to Lima, spent 4 days there and then head to Cuzco.
The flights Lima-cuzco are relatively cheap and the prices are stable even if you book only one day in advance.
How many bottles did you get if you don't mind. I know they are dosed very low generally

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
How many bottles did you get if you don't mind. I know they are dosed very low generally
I bought enough for at least 2 full attempts.
I plan to drink 200 ML (4 bottles, 13g pentobarbital).

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I bought enough for at least 2 full attempts.
I plan to drink 200 ML (4 bottles, 13g pentobarbital).
Oh nice. I'd drink it all in one attempt if I were you. Afaik they upped their dosage to 12g recently because some people took longer to die. But you do you I'm just relaying information haha)

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Oh nice. I'd drink it all in one attempt if I were you. Afaik they upped their dosage to 12g recently because some people took longer to die. But you do you I'm just relaying information haha)
If i drink more than 200 ML the risky of vomiting will increase. There is a trade off involved.
According to PPH and Final Exit, 3 bottles (150 ML / 9,75g ) is the minimim and 4 bottles (200 ML / 13g) is more than good enough. Anything more than 200 ML / 13 g brings unnecessary risk of vomiting.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Interesting yeah it's probably likely to vomit when you drink that much

Reactions: nemehawk
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Hi
What you do with it? Do you sell it? I'm looking for N in the US I'll pay whatever just to get it. If you have any resources please let me know. Thanks

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What you do with it? Do you sell it? I'm looking for N in the US I'll pay whatever just to get it. If you have any resources please let me know. Thanks
You shouldn't ask for someone to sell it to you in a thread like that i think it's against the rules. They will also probably not sell it because it's for their own use

Reactions: BrainShower