• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
INTJ. The online tests tend to have a lot of problems with them, the only good ones I knew of aren't around anymore. Jung's cognitive functions are a better way to tell your MBTI type, MBTI is basically just a simplified shortcut referring to them

There are suicide prevention researchers who create personality profiles of suicide forum members.
Do you have any links about that? That sounds interesting

I have noticed that you and many other people on this forum are INFPs. What's the deal with INFPs and suicide?
INFPs are the most common type on the internet. These replies don't look different at all from what I've seen when I've seen it asked elsewhere online

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Do you have any links about that?
Make a web search for "uqam darknet et suicide". This is not in English but you can use a online translation service.

Also interesting "Digital lives in psychotherapy: 'the other in the room'".

"We propose a theoretical explanation of the 'ambivalent self' in people who go online searching for suicide, by introducing the concept of an inner split between the 'suicidal part' (SP) and 'non-suicidal part' (NSP) within the personality structure of the individual which struggle for domination of the inner life and external relationships and decisions of the suicidal person."

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I used to be into cognitive functions so much! According to all the info I read I am an INTP. That being said idk how accurate all of this is. I still find it fun though, even though I don't fully believe in it.

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Wow, turns out that I'm cottage cheese.

They're a bit of fun these tests, and I can see why people are interested in them. I do them, look at the results, smile and pretty much instantly forget them.

I'm sceptical of them as anything other than vague indicators. That's because I over think the questions and spend perhaps too long trying to understand exactly what is being asked. I see the scope for ambiguity and misinterpretation.

Often the scope of the question baffles me. For instance, they might ask something that references 'everyone' - and as I obviously don't know everyone, and realise that they obviously don't mean literally 'everyone' (or do they?!) - I'm left confused as to what is being asked. Seriously, I find a number of different interpretations on just about any/every question! I can't answer honestly if I don't understand the question - and so I can't take the result as anything other than 'a bit of fun'

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
iu

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I've tried this on different occasions and on different sites, my result is always the same: INFP. Btw, what is the dash and extra letter at the end about?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

S5E51mbB

2+2=5
Apr 1, 2019
INTP.
MBTI, has very low test-retest reliability though. Big Five is better though it has it's own criticisms obviously.
I've tried this on different occasions and on different sites, my result is always the same: INFP. Btw, what is the dash and extra letter at the end about?
The last letter isn't a part of the original MBTI. A stands for assertive and T stands for turbulent. It's basically an indicator of how stable and relatively constant one's emotions are.

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I've taken the test before in 2 different college psychology class (nothing fancy, just basic intro to psychology ) & was INFJ
However looking at the chart I feel like I could be a INTJ depending on my mood

Last edited:
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
ENTJ, making a business out of catching busses.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
ISFJ-t (german test)

Reactions: _Minsk
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I always get INTP-T, but I don't think the MBTI is that accurate or reliable.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob