deathviahanging

deathviahanging

caring is boring
Sep 28, 2023
i have bpd and it's honestly it hasn't affected my desire to ctb but it has heavily affected my relationships, most people don't really care (mostly because i don't open up about my borderline induced thoughts/feelings) but it makes my romantic relationships ten times harder to manage i can sometimes get so jealous i deprive myself of conversations with them for that reason the relationship becomes complicated and messy and i end up breaking it off because i care about them, but with certain people i end up wanting to stay no matter what, if they themselves leave i try hard and i try everything to have them back in my life. i end up doing more harm than good and it's why i avoid getting too close to anyone

Reactions: sserafim
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I have BPD, and it's part of why I want to die. My emotions are too intense, and medication doesn't stop my mood swings. The main reason I'm still alive is that I don't want to hurt my favorite person. I promised him that I wouldn't kill myself, so if I tried and failed, then he might leave me. At that point I'd have nothing left to live for.

Reactions: sserafim and Rapière