S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
Yeah, he is fucking ugly, depressed, and autistic, but he's so young; he has his whole life ahead of him. He shouldn't have access to a peaceful death. Yeah, he will never be able to start a family or have friends, but think about his poor boss and landlord. How will they afford a second yacht if he isn't wage slaving 40 hours a week for the next 50 years?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, doneWithThisSh1t, Adryan98 and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Ah, good Ol' human greed. Now combine that with being self-centered, egotistical and other "fine" (joking) traits and there is so many folks who I have had the displeasure of working and co-existing around. From my brother and sister, to co-workers, landlords, the list goes on.

I am so and so, oh goodie, that is what I have had to deal with, and you @SN drinker are 100% correct and so thoughtful and forward looking.

NOW, I have had both body and mind doctors along with dentists and landlords with these "fine" qualities and they wonder why I have mental health issues, REALLY?!

Lots of hugs and love to you @SN drinker, as you are a very kind and thoughtful soul.

Walter

Reactions: SN drinker
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Yeah, he is fucking ugly, depressed, and autistic, but he's so young; he has his whole life ahead of him. He shouldn't have access to a peaceful death. Yeah, he will never be able to start a family or have friends, but think about his poor boss and landlord. How will they afford a second yacht if he isn't wage slaving 40 hours a week for the next 50 years?
This is not only your opinion but the reality.

And dont forget the great advices of getting a pet to take care of (which brings money into pet food companies) or to volunteer and remove trash from the beaches. This world is really fucked up.

Reactions: doneWithThisSh1t
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think this is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" despite it being the exact opposite so the society doesn't lose it's slaves. I bet if methods like Nembutal were legalised so many would choose that over suffering in a futile existence.

Reactions: sserafim, jbear824, PracheenKaal_00! and 1 other person
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
That's why I find it better to exit at the right time.
Can be the only way left to take control and actually own your own life.
I've seen so many that sacrificed their own wholly for others. Miserable and broken down at the end. There is no reimbursement.

Reactions: sserafim, Adryan98, PracheenKaal_00! and 1 other person
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I think this is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" despite it being the exact opposite so the society doesn't lose it's slaves. I bet if methods like Nembutal were legalised so many would choose that over suffering in a futile existence.
Exactly this. The brainwashing is just terrible. Just as terrible as the people who keep breeding.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and whywere
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
The other reason is for their own guilt, so they won't blame themselves.

No one cares about your pain; only the pain you cause them.

Reactions: sserafim, doneWithThisSh1t, LonelyKitten and 1 other person
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I know this a popular opinion on SaSu but I really don't believe it to be the case. if the government was making such utilitarian calculus there would be a lot of reasons to permit suicide.

for instance, I cost the government more in welfare, disability support and involuntary hospitalisations than I have ever paid in tax. this will likely be the same forever. it would be a net profit (I mean strictly monetarily) to society if I were to be dead.

I believe governments are so anti-suicide simply because they believe they are acting in our best interests (obviously they are not though).

Reactions: CW36
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I know this a popular opinion on SaSu but I really don't believe it to be the case. if the government was making such utilitarian calculus there would be a lot of reasons to permit suicide.

for instance, I cost the government more in welfare, disability support and involuntary hospitalisations than I have ever paid in tax. this will likely be the same forever. it would be a net profit (I mean strictly monetarily) to society if I were to be dead.

I believe governments are so anti-suicide simply because they believe they are acting in our best interests (obviously they are not though).
As you are still living, you are still consuming products for which taxes are paid by you.

Second thing is that governments are highly afraid of rising suicide rates due to copy copycat suicides.

"They" or whoever never think about our interests.

Reactions: sserafim and doneWithThisSh1t
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
As you are still living, you are still consuming products for which taxes are paid by you.

Second thing is that governments are highly afraid of rising suicide rates due to copy copycat suicides.

"They" or whoever never think about our interests.
the income tax is my government's most valuable tax. I don't have an income that can be taxed; I live on welfare. some of that welfare goes back to the government in goods and services tax, yes, but nowhere near all of it. about 10%.

I also don't own taxable property or make capital gains, and I have a disability insurance scheme that the government funds $50,000 - $75,000 a year to support me with my disability.

I cost the government a lot by existing. if it was only about money... hell, they probably wouldve killed me themselves.

Reactions: Monique696
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
the income tax is my government's most valuable tax. I don't have an income that can be taxed; I live on welfare. some of that welfare goes back to the government in goods and services tax, yes, but nowhere near all of it. about 10%.

I also don't own taxable property or make capital gains, and I have a disability insurance scheme that the government funds $50,000 - $75,000 a year to support me with my disability.

I cost the government a lot by existing. if it was only about money... hell, they probably wouldve killed me themselves.
Agreed, but they are still afraid that others would want to CTB as well. Paying for you is a piece of cake for them.

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and AllFoxedOut
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I tend to agree, especially if you have been institutionalised. There are those that have managed to break away, they have carved out a life off grid and are self sufficient, it takes a lot of hard work. When I think about these people I wonder if it is anything I could manage, I think I would miss my home comforts too much.