• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nejtack

Aug 11, 2023
My abusive ex who strangled me repeatedly, almost killed me, caused me ptsd and made my life hell because he is famous and I see him wherever I go and hearing his songs in public like while grocery shopping makes me have panic attacks said this to me about me being suicidal.
I've been miserable for so many years now. I've tried therapy and clinics. My family continues to be toxic and absolutely non supportive. I don't know how to be around normal people because seeing them live their lives being happy or complaining about their banal problems fucks me up.
I can't see how this suffering is temporary and a permanent solution sounds like exactly what I want.
I just wish it was easier.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
This is an oversimplification of how life fucking works and a lot of people, including here in every section of the forum, easily fall for it. There are plenty of problems that aren't temporary. This is mostly used, if not generally, towards problems such as work stresses, financial problems, relationship problems..etc. Yet the pain is still there no matter how many fucking times you distract yourself from the problems. You can make progress in life, sure, but it's one hell of a ride that can crash again somewhere down the road. A lot of people don't want to deal with the repetition and that's their damn right to do so. It's a constant struggle and people who say otherwise have something better in their lives that keeps them afloat in comparison to many. It's ignorant of what's going on through a person in pain that doesn't want to deal with anything anymore.

It's an ignorant and generalized phrase that doesn't help with the person's situation.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
For me suicide is a permanent solution to a recurring problem. I am not in a constant state of depression, I have good moments, sometimes even for weeks at a time. However it always comes back with the same roaring vengeance it's had for years, despite exhausting all treatment options. So yes, the problem will pass, but it will without a doubt come back. And it hurts just as bad every time it does. If no earthly solution will help me, then why continue to suffer through depressive episodes that account for over half of every calendar year? What? For some fleeting happiness that does not compare to the depths of hell that my depression drags me through? No thank you.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
It's just another pointless pro-life platitude. It doesn't explain why permanent solutions are worse than temporary ones. And if life isn't a permanent problem, then nothing is.