• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
I have constant instability in my head. My mind tries to latch on to some idea or thought (and it makes me happy), but after a while everything disappears and I find myself in internal instability again. This causes me pain. It is much easier to live with an idea, because everything seems so meaningful. Without ideas, the world is gray, empty, and meaningless. It's like a house of cards where the structure is the idea. But with just one whiff of wind, the house of cards inside me collapses. Such an idea can be, for example, death..... I dwell on that death until the idea disappears.

I don't know whether this is due to a philosophical crisis or to an abnormal functioning of the brain. One thing I do know is that I cannot live with this instability. I have no choice, though, because my psychiatrist doesn't understand me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and finishLana