d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I've thought about ending my worthless and depressing existence for the past 11 years but I always get tripped out by the permanency of it all. Because on one hand, I definitely want the anguish of my forced existence to go away but on the other hand, it's like, "So is that it?" and I try to visualise what life without me would look like. Sometimes I get a bit sad but sometimes I don't care at all, but I do get weirded out. I wish I could just disappear without any fuss or funeral or disruption to anyone's life. I don't want to be talked about or even thought about, just forgotten. Makes the permanency of death feel less permanent if everyone moves on or idk

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, TimetoGo!, M.O.N and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've thought about ending my worthless and depressing existence for the past 11 years but I always get tripped out by the permanency of it all. Because on one hand, I definitely want the anguish of my forced existence to go away but on the other hand, it's like, "So is that it?" and I try to visualise what life without me would look like. Sometimes I get a bit sad but sometimes I don't care at all, but I do get weirded out. I wish I could just disappear without any fuss or funeral or disruption to anyone's life. I don't want to be talked about or even thought about, just forgotten. Makes the permanency of death feel less permanent if everyone moves on or idk
Same, I wish I could just disappear and fade away out of existence. I wish people would forget about me and the fact that I even existed. I would love to be forgotten by everyone, not that I even matter anyways

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I've thought about ending my worthless and depressing existence for the past 11 years but I always get tripped out by the permanency of it all. Because on one hand, I definitely want the anguish of my forced existence to go away but on the other hand, it's like, "So is that it?" and I try to visualise what life it without me would look like. Sometimes I get a bit sad but sometimes I don't care at all, but I do get weirded out. I wish I could just disappear without any fuss or funeral or disruption to anyone's life. I don't want to I'm be talked about or even thought about, just forgotten. Makes the permanency of death feel less permanent if everyone moves on or idk
The thought of just not existing is crazy and the mind can never comprehend it but it's something that riddles me too. Literally I have the same thought .. so is that it ? Like it's just over. I feel like apart of the that believed in something after still looks for a miraculous soul lifting experience when death comes. But I honestly feel it will ac be fear until u let go completely then nothingness & that sounds more than terrifying but also so joyful.

It's quite sickly how you can reach this level .. man I feel you believe me

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
Kōenji

Kōenji

Sep 17, 2023
The way I think of it, you will be forgetten eventually. They can only dwindle on you for so long before they have to move on, the most you'll get after awhile is maybe being mentioned or referred to but the feelings of your death will definitely die down. It is a permanent decision but in the end it is our choice to make, and ours alone.

Reactions: Yavannah and sserafim