• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018

Eventhough it is supposedly for saving people from dying from autoerotic asphyxiation, these people gave us a near perfect resource for hanging ourselves properly. Thank them.

In all my experiences with strangulation/hanging I have only ever gotten to the "tingly hot face feeling" that after I released the pressure turned into the "hot wave flush all over my face". I can only imagine that if I would've kept going longer my vision would've turned black and I pass out immediately.

That was because I was not applying the pressure properly. Only with my hands or a ratchet strap which didn't work. Never had the balls to go for it. One time I hadn't eaten for a long time and stood up quickly and felt the same tingly hot flush feeling and almost passed out. I smashed into a cabinet and didn't fall. So I was close to passing out.

What do you think of this video? Anyone experienced this? What were your experiences with passing out?

Please share, we need to share this info for each other.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PoorYorick, trashhologram, KAZ-2Y5 and 54 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
People who make these videos and think they are helping to prevent suicide, are actually pretty stupid.

Thanks for the video!

• Yay!
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, ShornSoloists, MrP and 36 others
P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone tell me what they're getting from this?

Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I watched it 15 minutes ago and I still don't know what to think of it

• Yay!
Reactions: Cakeisalie, TimeToBiteTheDust, Final Escape and 6 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, trashhologram, imdone1 and 9 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
From the video?

You get a live human example of suspension hanging. Reading about how to do it and seeing it is a totally different thing.

You get to hear what it feels like when you pass out. How quick is it. Is it painful. What exactly does it feel like.

You get to see what happens after you pass out. It's important to some people to know you won't stand up and live or thrash around like crazy or who knows.

You get two ways to do partial suspension hanging.

Why is this important? Have you seen the number of "i can't pass out" or "i just feel pressure in my head" on this forum?

This can help a lot of people. And it has made the difference from me dying a slow painful death and actually having a fast, relatively painless way to quit this joke of a life when I want to.

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, NegativeSymptoms, TimeToBiteTheDust and 18 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
@ 6:05 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
I watched it 15 minutes ago and I still don't know what to think of it
I explained it upwards.

If you don't get it. You are problably the type of person that can't make a pancake even after seeing a youtube tutorial and a step by step guide.

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, TimeToBiteTheDust, Morpheus and 5 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I explained it upwards.

If you don't get it. You are problably the type of person that can't make a pancake even after seeing a youtube tutorial and a step by step guide.
I get the science behind it. I just thought that there was something weird and creepy about the video and the people in it. Like they really were making a how to suicide video and making it look like something else so you tube wouldn't take it down. It made me wonder if this was a mass suicide video for a cult. Like the people in the video were telling all the members that it was "go time" (green sheet on right symbolizing go) and that this is how they wanted them all to do it !

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, LilBird, ImsooDone1N and 7 others
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
I get the science behind it. I just thought that there was something weird about the video and the people in it. Like they really were making a how to suicide video and making it look like something else so you tube wouldn't take it down. It made me wonder if this was a mass suicide video for a cult. Like the people in the video were telling all the members that it was "go time" (green sheet on right symbolizing go) and that this is how they wanted them all to do it !

People die all the time from masturbating with a noose around their neck to increase pleasure. Even if you stand up before passing out you can still die as shown by the video. They made it clear it is for that purpose.

But conveniently, it is also a perfect guide for people like me.

Thankfully people like them exist, we need a lot more of them, nothing creepy about it

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Cakeisalie, JinZhin and 11 others
D

Deleted member 847

We should be grateful idiots like these exist, they're unintentionally killing us when we need it.

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Theman, maka and 9 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
People die all the time from masturbating with a noose around their neck to increase pleasure. Even if you stand up before passing out you can still die as shown by the video. They made it clear it is for that purpose.

But conveniently, it is also a perfect guide for people like me.

Thankfully people like them exist, we need a lot more of them, nothing creepy about it
The "siphon effect" was something new to me... Thanks!

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Morpheus, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
We should be grateful idiots like these exist, they're unintentionally killing us when we need it.
They are not idiots. You never know if they wanted to help people die peacefully instead of dying in terrible agony and fear and used this as a clever disguise.

And they aren't killing you. Makes me want to punch you in the face for thinking like this.

The government poisoning the air, food, water and everything you touch is killing you. The government forcing you to be a wage slave is killing you. The government turning you into an addict from the moment you are born is killing you.

Not these people. You should respect them.

Because of them people can learn how to die with some comfort. If they weren't there people wouldn't stop. They would just choose more brutal methods and suffer more to get there.

Seriously, what the hell are you saying

• Love
Reactions: Ayyoooooo._, Theman, Maksimka Ai and 16 others
D

Deleted member 847

I used to call it the "dizzy feeling" or the "static vision" I didn't know there was a word for it

Reactions: Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

They are not idiots. You never know if they wanted to help people die peacefully instead of dying in terrible agony and fear and used this as a clever disguise.

And they aren't killing you. Makes me want to punch you in the face for thinking like this.

The government poisoning the air, food, water and everything you touch is killing you. The government forcing you to be a wage slave is killing you. The government turning you into an addict from the moment you are born is killing you.

Not these people. You should respect them.

Because of them people can learn how to die with some comfort. If they weren't there people wouldn't stop. They would just choose more brutal methods and suffer more to get there.

Seriously, what the hell are you saying
Calm down dude, I mean I see a video uploaded on goddamn YouTube, what did you want me to think, that they were actually trying to help people kill themselves? I thought they were doing it for science. But if they're just playing dumb to fool youtube rules and are actually helping us I'm fine with it, they're good folks.

Reactions: Rabitfever, DontFearTheReaper, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018

Yeah, it's really neat because if it gets unbearable to just hang and wait to pas out. You stand up, and pass our before you know it.

Once the siphon effect kicks in you feel no pain or anything anymore. Happened to me once. Hadn't eaten for a long time and had low blood pressure. I quickly stood up and the blood rushed away from my face, the blood didn't get to my brain quickly enough because gravity. So then I felt like a hot comfortable water bucket dumped on me, tingly all over, vision white and legs gave out, felt myself fall into a cabinet and hit my head. Felt no pain or discomfort at all. Also the feeling in my body was like 40% from what it usually is.

Point is, I think that's sort of like the siphon effect. If that happens with a noose around your neck it is over. Painless. Quick.

Reactions: SMarie1204, therhydler, Norest4thewicked and 6 others
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
Calm down dude, I mean I see a video uploaded on goddamn YouTube, what did you want me to think, that they were actually trying to help people kill themselves? I thought they were doing it for science. But if they're just playing dumb to fool youtube rules and are actually helping us I'm fine with it, they're good folks.

The way you said it, come on dude...

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, piratemaverick and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It hits home because I know someone that killed themselves by hanging himself in his bedroom closet. He probably experienced the "siphon effect" and that's probably how David Carradine accidentally killed himself.

Reactions: LADY007, Final Escape, Morpheus and 7 others
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
It hits home because I know someone that killed themselves by hanging himself in his bedroom closet. He probably experienced the "siphon effect" and that's probably how David Carradine accidentally killed himself.
Yeah...well you saw the woman in the video. It works.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Well, thanks for the tips :D

Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Those here on SS venting "I CANNOT EVEN pass out !!!!!!!" VS Those happy people who are just experimenting out of boredom but actually died

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: mustard_glass, ECTatertot, Wolfjob_dayjob and 26 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
the duality of man

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctkmtt and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Those here on SS venting "I CANNOT EVEN pass out !!!!!!!" VS Those happy people who are just experimenting out of boredom but actually died
;-;,

Reactions: Theman, Wolfjob_dayjob, Morpheus and 3 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Once you have fainted from the siphon effect if your heads got a rope around it is it possible to come around again? I plan to try the siphon effect

Reactions: Final Escape, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
From the video?

You get a live human example of suspension hanging. Reading about how to do it and seeing it is a totally different thing.

You get to hear what it feels like when you pass out. How quick is it. Is it painful. What exactly does it feel like.

You get to see what happens after you pass out. It's important to some people to know you won't stand up and live or thrash around like crazy or who knows.

You get two ways to do partial suspension hanging.

Why is this important? Have you seen the number of "i can't pass out" or "i just feel pressure in my head" on this forum?

This can help a lot of people. And it has made the difference from me dying a slow painful death and actually having a fast, relatively painless way to quit this joke of a life when I want to.
So if you have a rope around your neck when the siphon effect happens is it possible to wake up from convulsions?

Reactions: Final Escape, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
what is that black thing on the blonde girl's neck? rope or belt?
and if they hadn't saved her, how long would it have taken after shaking starts?

Reactions: Broken, Final Escape, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Eventhough it is supposedly for saving people from dying from autoerotic asphyxiation, these people gave us a near perfect resource for hanging ourselves properly. Thank them.

In all my experiences with strangulation/hanging I have only ever gotten to the "tingly hot face feeling" that after I released the pressure turned into the "hot wave flush all over my face". I can only imagine that if I would've kept going longer my vision would've turned black and I pass out immediately.

That was because I was not applying the pressure properly. Only with my hands or a ratchet strap which didn't work. Never had the balls to go for it. One time I hadn't eaten for a long time and stood up quickly and felt the same tingly hot flush feeling and almost passed out. I smashed into a cabinet and didn't fall. So I was close to passing out.

What do you think of this video? Anyone experienced this? What were your experiences with passing out?

Please share, we need to share this info for each other.

This is awesome I didn't realize it worked that fast. I have gymnastic rings, those straps would not break under any circumstance. Maybe this will be my method.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, mattwitt and 4 others