• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Oh so
sit down
breath 10 times nose to mouth.
stand up.
hold nose tightly
start exhaling (slowly) from mouth while counting to 10 in your head.
correct ?

Woah I just tried it and managed to get it 3rd try (on soft surface) this is actually kinda crazy how easy it is to pull off?(probably helps if your a heavy smoker like me) Thanks you so much for the explanation
Did you actually pass out?

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
After trying for a week I did this yesterday for the first time, passing out. It's the key I think. So sitting down I did it kneeling- you hyperventilate, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth hard for 10 counts, then quickly stand up, fully or onto your knees. And then clamp your nose as if you're trying to pop your ears and hold for 10 counts. Exhale hard against closed nose, abs tense. No air escapes. I made it for eight counts and it was wild, my first time passing out ever in my life. I just stood up onto my knees, on my bed so I was safe.

Did it again today to make sure it wasnt a one off.

Don't try to even practicing with the rope noose on unless you're ready to go. If the rope isn't tied at the other end, you should be safe but you never know and it's not worth it… Sadly, I'm terrified but I'm going to be doing this on Monday. I'm not testing it out beforehand. It's pretty surreal but here we are. As long as the rope holds, it should be a pretty painless way to go.
Are you still with us JenX? I haven't seen you in a while. ❤️

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

There’s escape in escaping
Mar 24, 2023
After trying for a week I did this yesterday for the first time, passing out. It's the key I think. So sitting down I did it kneeling- you hyperventilate, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth hard for 10 counts, then quickly stand up, fully or onto your knees. And then clamp your nose as if you're trying to pop your ears and hold for 10 counts. Exhale hard against closed nose, abs tense. No air escapes. I made it for eight counts and it was wild, my first time passing out ever in my life. I just stood up onto my knees, on my bed so I was safe.

Did it again today to make sure it wasnt a one off.

Don't try to even practicing with the rope noose on unless you're ready to go. If the rope isn't tied at the other end, you should be safe but you never know and it's not worth it… Sadly, I'm terrified but I'm going to be doing this on Monday. I'm not testing it out beforehand. It's pretty surreal but here we are. As long as the rope holds, it should be a pretty painless way to go.
Thank you so much for sharing this. It helps me to not get discouraged at my previous (failed) attempts to make myself pass out. And something else to try to achieve my goal. 🫶

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Thank you so much for sharing this. It helps me to not get discouraged at my previous (failed) attempts to make myself pass out. And something else to try to achieve my goal. 🫶
Have you heard from JenX? I haven't seen in a while. 😢

T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Have you heard from JenX? I haven't seen in a while. 😢
I remember reading a post from JenX saying she had 3 tablespoons of salt dissolved in water that was ready for her to drink. She said good bye to everyone in that post.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I remember reading a post from JenX saying she had 3 tablespoons of salt dissolved in water that was ready for her to drink. She said good bye to everyone in that post.
I read a post of hers that she was thinking about taking it. So she actually did? Just 3 tablespoons of table salt in water can KILL YOU???

T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
I read a post of hers that she was thinking about taking it. So she actually did? Just 3 tablespoons of table salt in water can KILL YOU!!!
I'm not sure if that method is guaranteed to be fatal based on what I've tried researching but I'm not an expert. Maybe someone else would know more about that?

She sounded very determined to ctb, though.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
I'm not sure if that method is guaranteed to be fatal based on what I've tried researching but I'm not an expert. Maybe someone else would know more about that?

She sounded very determined to ctb, though.
How can I find her official goodbye thread?

Reactions: ToMoveOn
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
How can I find her official goodbye thread?
It wasn't an official goodbye thread. It was just a post inside of a thread. Actually, it was one of your threads. lol

I found it here. Post #29, second from last.

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
It wasn't an official goodbye thread. It was just a post inside of a thread. Actually, it was one of your threads. lol

I found it here. Post #29, second from last.
Ugh, I'm having a hard times learning how to navigate some things on this forum, like trying to find JenX's final post.

Reactions: ToMoveOn