Status
Not open for further replies.
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
Lucky bastard. :P

tenor.gif

all you gotta do is learn Jason's Move and you're golden, bruh.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Every single woman I've known very well was bisexual or hiding it.
You can't claim that every single woman on this planet is secretly bisexual. That's absurd. Neither me nor my female friends have any "secret bisexual" desires. Probably no more than you want to get banged by a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pegasus, LivedTooLong, sólstafir and 4 others
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
Every single woman I've known very well was bisexual or in denial or hiding it.
How do you define it, though? I've known many women that have or say they would kiss another girl in a bar if they're drunk but that I would say weren't bisexual. I'd use the term bicurious in some cases.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You can't claim that every single woman on this planet is secretly bisexual. That's absurd. Neither me nor my female friends have any "secret bisexual" desires. Probably no more that you want to get banged by a man.

Maybe you just haven't come across the right woman.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Maybe you just haven't come across the right woman.
Maybe you haven't come across the right man. Which size would get you horny? Big dick, medium-sized dick or little dick? I hope you find the man of your dreams soon.

Reactions: peachesNpoison
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How do you define it, though? I've known many women that have or say they would kiss another girl in a bar if they're drunk but that I would say weren't bisexual. I'd use the term bicurious in some cases.

Bicurious is bisexual though. It's just most societies look down on such things and women find men more attractive. So there is more incentive for women to get with guys.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe you haven't come across the right man. Which size would get you horny? Big dick, medium-sized dick or little dick? I hope you find the man of your dreams soon.

Nah, a lot of guys are naturally straight. I'm one of them. I wish I was born bisexual. I tried to become gay after my ex girlfriend. I couldn't do it.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Nah, a lot of guys are naturally straight. I'm one of them. I wish I was born bisexual.
Nah. You're secretly bisexual. You just haven't met the right man yet.

Reactions: AveryConure, Pegasus, LivedTooLong and 2 others
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
Bicurious is bisexual though. It's just most societies look down on such things and women find men more attractive. So there is more incentive for women to get with guys.
If you want to personally think of it that way it's valid, but I think of it in more nuanced terms as a spectrum. To my example of girls kissing while drunk, I think sometimes they're just closing their eyes and using each other as a prop. I think that situation is pretty far from going home together.
To your point about societal circumstances, though, I'd say that's more to the argument that people are bi- as opposed to just women. I think there's a lot of nurture-over-nature that enters into it.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Then we have something in common. ;)
Check out a guy called Big Dick Berta. He's gonna help you unlock your deep desire for men which is just simmering below the surface. ;)

Reactions: Pegasus and peachesNpoison
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Check out a guy called Big Dick Berta. He's gonna help you unlock your deep desire for men which is just simmering below the surface. ;)
Go to google images and type in "dante female cosplay." You will thank me later.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Go to google images and type in "dante female cosplay." You will thank me later.
I've seen women doing cosplay. It's as snoozeworthy as you trying to troll me. It's a good cure for my insomnia though. *Yawn*

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I think women are beautiful but the thought of sleeping with one... no.
I have a quite a few close lesbian/bisexual friends. I've been to lesbian clubs with them. All it did was confirm to me that I like men.

Reactions: Pegasus, sólstafir, Eden2k and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've seen women doing cosplay. It's as snoozeworthy as you trying to troll me. It's a good cure for my insomnia though. *Yawn*

Why so defensive? Nobody is going to judge you for being bisexual here... Well at least I hope not because this community should be open minded. Did I hit a nerve?

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Why so defensive? Nobody is going to judge you for being bisexual here... Well at least I hope not because this community should be open minded.
You hit my chuckle nerve. I'm happy that you admitted that you're secretly bisexual. The bi people here will welcome you with open arms and give you tips on how to conquer the D. ;)

Reactions: Pegasus
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
It can happen to some women but not to me. I can look at a woman and say "Wow she's pretty" but I don't want to touch her boobs or vag ever. I'm attracted to men because they're taller, stronger than me and have a penis. No woman can ever provide that for me. Each to their own though and I'm happy for you. :)
Same here. I will occasionally see a really drop dead gorgeous looking woman and say to myself, "if I was a lesbian, that is the kind of woman I would go for."

Reactions: Pegasus, therhydler and Thoughtforms
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It can happen to some women but not to me. I can look at a woman and say "Wow she's pretty" but I don't want to touch her boobs or vag ever. I'm attracted to men because they're taller, stronger than me and have a penis. No woman can ever provide that for me. Each to their own though and I'm happy for you. :)

I never said you aren't attracted to men... I never accused you of being a lesbian.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I never said you aren't attracted to men... I never accused you of being a lesbian.
You said that all women are secretly bisexual. And I said "No, they're not" and explained why. I just found it a sweeping generalisation so I refuted it.

Reactions: Pegasus and Eden2k
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You hit my chuckle nerve. I'm happy that you admitted that you're secretly bisexual. The bi people here will welcome you with open arms and give you tips on how to conquer the D. ;)

I'm not bisexual though. I just said that to hit another one of those "chuckle" nerves, close to home. But I do find some men to be very good looking. Same thing with some women who used to be men. But I was just born straight. Women and men are different though. And I do think women are naturally bisexual if they aren't repressed.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You said that all women are secretly bisexual. And I said "No, they're not" and explained why. I just found it a sweeping generalisation so I refuted it.

You refuted it or are you just in denial or hiding it? How do I know which is which?

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Same here. I will occasionally see a really drop dead gorgeous looking woman and say to myself, "if I was a lesbian, that is the kind of woman I would go for."
I have nothing against lesbians but even the thought wouldn't enter my mind. I can't help being sexually attracted only to men. It's nature.
I'm not bisexual though. I just said that to hit another one of those "chuckle" nerves, close to home. But I do find some men to be very good looking. Same thing with some women who used to be men. But I was just born straight. Women and men are different though. And I do think women are naturally bisexual if they aren't repressed.
"And I do think women are naturally bisexual if they aren't repressed"

On this note, I'll leave you with your bizarre idea and we can agree to disagree. You're probably one of these guys who's obsessed with "girl on girl" action. There's really nothing worth discussing any more.

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
hardy%20puppy%2022mar13%2001.jpg

Feel like I should post a guy now. Bonus points for puppy.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, MexicanTravels and peachesNpoison
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
On this note, I'll leave you with your bizarre idea and we can agree to disagree. You're probably one of these guys who's obsessed with "girl on girl" action. There's really nothing worth discussing any more.

I'm not obsessed with girl to girl action. Literally, every woman I've come across and knew very well was bisexual, in denial or hiding it... All my ex girlfriends. My sister, the list goes on.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
You refuted it or are you just in denial or hiding it? How do I know which is which?
You have no reason to wonder if I'm secretly bi or even give a fuck. We're random strangers on the internet. I only like dick. Nuff said. Peace out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pegasus
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You have no reason to wonder or even give a fuck. We're random strangers on the internet. I like dick. Nuff said. Peace out.

I never said you didn't like dick and I'm just having a conversation here... That is the point of a forum, no? LOL Take a chill pill.

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I never said you didn't and I'm just having a conversation here... That is the point of a forum, no? LOL Take a chill pill.
I took my Xanax already. It's just your stupidity that's irritating me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.