SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
yeah i kinda wouldnt mind a murder/suicide. what are they gonna do arrest me? ill be dead lol
Lol I was thinking the same thing. But the bad part of it is that if you get caught they will put you in jail. Where is rape and beatings and tortures and stuff like that. So I planned to have like 3 ways to get out, co2 from car, hanging or stab myself in the heart and guts.
I live in europe so I do not have access to a gun... guns make things so much easier.
I do not want to get out of here knowing they will have a long and happy life after they abused me.
For me is not worth it.
I cannot focus without having negative thoughts come in my mind.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Lol I was thinking the same thing. But the bad part of it is that if you get caught they will put you in jail. Where is rape and beatings and tortures and stuff like that. So I planned to have like 3 ways to get out, co2 from car, hanging or stab myself in the heart and guts.
I live in europe so I do not have access to a gun... guns make things so much easier.
I do not want to get out of here knowing they will have a long and happy life after they abused me.
For me is not worth it.
I cannot focus without having negative thoughts come in my mind.
if i were to do it right by the time the cops find me it'll be too late. my parents live a 30 min drive away from town in the middle of the woods so first someone would need to even alert the cops, then the cops would have to get there at which point i would be FAR back into the woods where it will take a while to find me, killing myself as im running so that way i pass out somewhere giving them a very limited amount of time to find me and save me

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
if i were to do it right by the time the cops find me it'll be too late. my parents live a 30 min drive away from town in the middle of the woods so first someone would need to even alert the cops, then the cops would have to get there at which point i would be FAR back into the woods where it will take a while to find me, killing myself as im running so that way i pass out somewhere giving them a very limited amount of time to find me and save me
How do you want to go out?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
How do you want to go out?
SN. after years of research its the only way i can find that has the best chance with little to no side effects if it doesnt work
the idea is to do the stat dose and take the meds before hand and then drink the SN afterwards running for as long as i can. admittedly probably not long so ill do a bit of running before i drink it lol. although ill most likely just take myself out and not bother with everyone else

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
SN. after years of research its the only way i can find that has the best chance with little to no side effects if it doesnt work
Nice. Sounds great. I wish I could just close my eyes too and sleep forever.

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
A Gold's Gym staff trainer I hired for 1-on-1 sessions who ended up not even being licensed. It wasn't like his license expired; he never trained as a trainer! He had me do squats incorrectly one day, and the next day my lifelong agony with chronic pain began.

And also my mother, not only was she my abuser as a child but when I filed a case against Gold's Gym (easily an open and shut case; they even had an opening offer to settle) I used my mother's law firm, where she kept track of court dates, and she couldn't even be bothered to keep track of her own son's case. So the court date came and went, I didn't know about it, my lawyer didn't show, they dismissed the case and I was left with lifelong chronic pain and in debt.

As a rule I don't want anyone to suffer, but I will be glad when both are gone.
Omg that's so fucked. Screwed so bad out of ur control

Reactions: alexit
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I am the bearer of all in my life. I am okay with that. I have been a good person to the people I love. I am letting my daughter down by not physically helping her and choosing to die instead. I can no longer take care of what needs to be done in life.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: overcomingfear