• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
They never give me a chance and even if they do the task is something I have never encountered before so I fail. They don't give me a chance and they say I'm hopeless. They say I won't be a good mature independent person... I want someone to believe me.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I have learnt this week to never trust people and never listen to what they say as they usually change the goal posts and twist it. Do what you want and what makes you happy first, sod what they think. The more you keep yourself happy and forget others the more people will want to be part of what you have.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I'M AN EXTROVERT I CAN'T JUST LIKE IGNORE EVERYBODY. Sorry but I don't agree with your advice because it would literally mean not talking to like anyone in real life. It's not possible.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Ok keep doing what you are doing then.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I mean I want to hear that I'm ok that I'm enough but it looks like not gonna happen.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I believe in you. You are human, and humans make mistakes. That is how we learn and grow.

I spent a lifetime hearing about my inadequacies/failures from others.

I was never good enough; if I got a "B" in a class that was an "F" in my parents eyes.

And god forbid I made a mistake.

Thing is, they were viewing me through their preconceived ideas of who they thought I should have been, instead of who I really am. Further, they were projecting their own self-shame and thoughts of their inadequacy onto me.

It only took me half a life-time to realize this.... sighs.

Also, what you wrote sounds like bullying behavior at its most basic.

Hugs and love to you, I am so sorry this was done to you.

W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
They never give me a chance and even if they do the task is something I have never encountered before so I fail. They don't give me a chance and they say I'm hopeless. They say I won't be a good mature independent person... I want someone to believe me.
the best advice i can give you is forget about those peoples if you can and live YOUR life, not their life. everyone fail, everyone make mistakes, not everyone can do everything. we're all different so find what make your fire burn and go toward that instead of caring so much about those not you peoples that say you're worthless like it's their way of saying hi.
if your current environement is that toxic then even if it's hard i think it would do you good to change it. finding other peoples that won't be so intolerant with you instead of staying somewhere you know you won't be happy

Last edited: