P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Dont believe psychiatry NO ONE FROM THIS SITE IS SICK!!! NO ONE!!! DONT TRY TO PRESUADE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE SOMEWHAT SICK! YOU ARE HEALTHY!!! INSTEAD OF DRUGS YOU NEED HEALING!!! CONCENTRATE ON THIS:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YyH2tiurA

AND JUST CHILLL.... OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU WILL FIND YOUR WAY IN LIFE!!! and remember, be water my friend : )

Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Amen to no drugs (meds). Those things should be force fed down a psychiatrists throat
Peace/hugs

Reactions: CatholicGuilt
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
YEAH AND REMEMBER MAN NEED TO REBELL!!! DONT REBEL TO ME! REBEL TO THEM. THEY ARE THE ENEMY! NOT ME!!! I AM YOUR LIGHT OUT OF THIS SITUATION!. FOLLOW ME! OUT OF THIS DARKNESS! xD KILL IT KILL IT WITH LAUGH!

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and BabyYoda
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I hate the belief that just because people have normal reactions to trauma and bad life circumstances they are "mentally ill". Also personality differences that are out of the "norm" are seen as mentally ill. Psychiatric drugs can do just as much harm as good. In my case I'm now completely dependant on benzos and ssris ruined my brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, BabyYoda and BlackPoppet
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
good? I have been to psychyard and never seen anything "good"

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Is this a joke?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
yeah, but the real one

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I hate the belief that just because people have normal reactions to trauma and bad life circumstances they are "mentally ill". Also personality differences that are out of the "norm" are seen as mentally ill. Psychiatric drugs can do just as much harm as good. In my case I'm now completely dependant on benzos and ssris ruined my brain.
Quetiapine ruined my mind and body. Made me borderline diabetic! I would never touch it again. Anti psychotic are poison!

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 1465 and Worthless_nobody
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
yeah, but the real one

Big oof

Dont believe psychiatry NO ONE FROM THIS SITE IS SICK!!! NO ONE!!! DONT TRY TO PRESUADE TO YOU THAT YOU ARE SOMEWHAT SICK! YOU ARE HEALTHY!!! INSTEAD OF DRUGS YOU NEED HEALING!!! CONCENTRATE ON THIS:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YyH2tiurA

AND JUST CHILLL.... OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU WILL FIND YOUR WAY IN LIFE!!! and remember, be water my friend : )

Oh yes. They tell you you're sick when you aren't, then they sell you the cure.

I ain't sick cause I cannot find my purpose in this shitty world. I ain't sick cause I cannot go on my own when everyone has abandoned me. I ain't sick cause I don't fully agree to their social norms which I find flawed.

Honestly, I would rather have enhanced relationships than a shit ton of drugs. They're supposedly free (in monetary terms I mean) and they just don't benefit one person, but the other as well. I wouldn't have been "sick" in the first place if this was a world filled with compassion. Meanwhile this capitalistic system forces you to buy their snake oil in hopes of turning people into zombies

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Quetiapine ruined my mind and body. Made me borderline diabetic! I would never touch it again. Anti psychotic are poison!
Oh my gosh that med is terrible! I had horrible side effects. It felt like a weight on my chest and I could hardly breathe.
good? I have been to psychyard and never seen anything "good"
Psychs tell you these meds are "good". I don't personally think this since I have been messed up by psych meds. Ssris and anti psychotics are horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Oh my gosh that med is terrible! I had horrible side effects. It felt like a weight on my chest and I could hardly breathe.
I didn't like the way I had to schedule 12 hours to sleep because it was so heavy. I've heard its a really heavy anti histamine! I don't know if this is true though.
I'd still feel really weird the next day. I was able to stare into space, in fact because of this drug, that was all I was able to do. My brain felt neutered, like I'd been lobotomised. Horrid!
It did it's job in the beginning. I was on it way too long. I put weight on...moderately. I went from 7 and a half stone ......to 12 stone in 2 years.
I'm sorry this drug made you feel so ill. I think it's a drug that should be used for short term only.
I did a load of research on it....I mean a lot. I'm glad I'm not on it anymore. It is there to neuter the brain. I bet the Psychiatrist s love that. Very handy for them.
I'm here if ever you need a chat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I agree. I was caregiver to my father for 18 years, just the two of us in the apartment. He died late last year. My doctor recommended a therapist, the therapist diagnosed me with depression and referred me to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist suggested antidepressants. This is GRIEF! It's a normal reaction. It takes time. I don't need to be medicated out of it.

(I am on this site because I am physically ill, but that's another story.)

Reactions: BlackPoppet and applegreenicecream
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Here we go again.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
They tried to get me on those. I refused for that very reason. SSRIs have contributed to ruining my health and inducing the very condition that they were prescribed to control. Now I am out from under their influence, things are clearer. Sure, tougher to deal with, but at least I can see the problems now, instead of listening to what people who don't listen tell me the problems are.

I still think there is a place for medications under certain serious circumstances, but only ideally if the patient understands the long term deleterious effects of the drug. And doctors don't tell you that. ALL psychoactive medication comes with long term cumulative, serious consequences. They may dismiss these as 'side effects' but that's a nonsense term. By all means, take the drugs as a short term measure, but be aware of the long term consequences.

Reactions: voyager and BlackPoppet
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Er......

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
They tried to get me on those. I refused for that very reason. SSRIs have contributed to ruining my health and inducing the very condition that they were prescribed to control. Now I am out from under their influence, things are clearer. Sure, tougher to deal with, but at least I can see the problems now, instead of listening to what people who don't listen tell me the problems are.

I still think there is a place for medications under certain serious circumstances, but only ideally if the patient understands the long term deleterious effects of the drug. And doctors don't tell you that. ALL psychoactive medication comes with long term cumulative, serious consequences. They may dismiss these as 'side effects' but that's a nonsense term. By all means, take the drugs as a short term measure, but be aware of the long term consequences.
I agree 100% Short term only!