• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Trigger warnings: abusive family, abuse of disabled people, graphic, sad

Not sure how this ended up on my news feed. Anyway, she's facing life in prison, and the elder son who is an adult that testified against her is also facing first degree child abuse charges. I don't buy the excuse that the elder was only trying to please his mother and had low self-esteem, they knew what they were participating in and what was going on was wrong and it just reminds me of my own brother making lot of excuses.

Can only imagine how bad it was for the younger son who died. Also telling that people can grow into mid-teens and later and continue to suffer in abject silence. Something I wish that everybody knew, since we're all suffering adults here that struggle with telling our stories in the wide world sometimes.

They were deliberately torturing the kid, I'm not even sure that life in prison can be punishment enough for their crimes.

Last edited:
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is just evil. No child should be abused. Every child has the right to be loved, kept safe, feel safe and so much more. So many of us on this forum wouldn't be here if our basic rights had been met during our childhoods- or at least of we had not been abused.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
That's sadly what happens in the worst cases, but any adult giving birth to a child solely to have a living doll, to have power over them, etc, are a problem. And emotional/mental abuse should be more taken into account too. That's the tragic consequences of adultism.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
There should be a day where we get together and purge people that harm children. I'd vote for it. Make the sex offender registry available to the public for 24 hours and just go ham on all of them.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath