• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I've had some bad experiences with the NHS mental health services, and the trust in my area happens to be the worst in the country. I've been on the waiting list for five months after an urgent referral and it's just not getting anywhere in my opinion. I had a bad experience with them a few months ago and I don't really have any faith in them to actually treat me anymore, in fact my involvement with them seems to have made things worse and fed into my problems.

So, if you've tried private mental healthcare has it been better than public services?

If it's useful to know, I want treatment for depression, anxiety/paranoia, dissociation and trauma. I'd rather not have CBT -I've had it before and it didn't help me.

Reactions: Circles and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've had some bad experiences with the NHS mental health services, and the trust in my area happens to be the worst in the country. I've been on the waiting list for five months after an urgent referral and it's just not getting anywhere in my opinion. I had a bad experience with them a few months ago and I don't really have any faith in them to actually treat me anymore, in fact my involvement with them seems to have made things worse and fed into my problems.

So, if you've tried private mental healthcare has it been better than public services?

If it's useful to know, I want treatment for depression, anxiety/paranoia, dissociation and trauma. I'd rather not have CBT -I've had it before and it didn't help me.
The only experience I have of private mental health care is paying for a therapist, tbh it can cost a lot of money and the outcome will likely be no different to that of the NHS.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and 15dec
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
From what I remember, the wait times for anything NHS-related were always awful. In that sense you will probably be seen faster and feel more able to call the shots if you go private. Idk if your parents would be willing to pay for it, but if so, I say go for it.

Reactions: Circles, Johnnythefox and 15dec
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
As a young person, I don't see how I am meant to have faith in the UK health system when shit like this happens:

May needs to take her head out of her arse, her arse out of brussels and deal with at least some of the issues at home. Not only her but all of the MPs who were too busy to attend the above.

Reactions: soda_pressed, Circles and 15dec