• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
There are more ppl who are trying to ctb bc a chronically illness?
I have scoliosis and hypothyroidism, im trying not to be a hypochondriac and take care of my well being but Jesus it can be so painful a lot of the time, specially when I run out of medicine, the shortness of breath, headaches ear ringing and fatigue, it makes me wanna sleep for hours but I have insomnia so I can't.

F3orbetter

F3orbetter

May 21, 2023
Chronic pain, illness, & especially having no support. Suffering until I stroke out & end up even worse off than i am unable to catch the bus is what brought me here.

That & wanting to connect with others I was convinced are out there. I knew I couldn't be alone in my aloneness.

A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
There are more ppl who are trying to ctb bc a chronically illness?
Dude this shit sucks, yes yes yes. I have early RA and my leg just went out. I mean I have been just lost in thoughts for almost a month in bed. I wanted to get on here to talk about the irony that I had my way and then I'm submitted to my controlling roommate after this stupid fall. I now have a toilet by my bed... I've been ignored my all my Drs needing a MRI so it's been agonizing pain down my leg. I went to the hospital and the pain there, the neglect. Holy shit some ppl had been there 27 hours! They send me home cuz nothing's broke n like I couldn't get any help from my Drs. And I know now it can only get worse.

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
I have scoliosis and hypothyroidism, im trying not to be a hypochondriac and take care of my well being but Jesus it can be so painful a lot of the time, specially when I run out of medicine, the shortness of breath, headaches ear ringing and fatigue, it makes me wanna sleep for hours but I have insomnia so I can't.
Hey samesies!!!! Its horrible-